• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Olympic Football 2012

Your memory seems rusty.

We bid/showed interest last summer, he signed a new contract and thus his club didn't want/have to sell. £14m seems way off the mark.

May have even been the January before that. Either way, his value is a lot more now and I can't see him in the Lilywhite come September 1st

Just got back from the Mexico-Senegal game. Was a very enjoyable and entertaining game.

This happened:

[video=youtube;Mgfy3PaiXnY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgfy3PaiXnY[/video]

But other than that I was very impressed with Papa Souare - his touch and control are excellent and he consistently delivered good crosses into the box, including two assists. Left-back isn't a priority position for us right now but I expect this guy to be joining a bigger club soon.

Was also very impressed by Sadio Mane. He is fast, nippy and is a good dribbler, and only plays for Metz in the third tier of French football so should be cheap. Sign him up Levy!

He only got booked for that..

Plus he looks to kick out just as he's about to make contact.. brutal..

Someone posted somewhere earlier that Butland had yet to experience what all English GKs do: a mistake at a major tournament.

Bellamy is no doubt a quality player but I wish he would just shut up and not get involved in EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME!

Penalty number 2!

Interesting..

I need a replay to see if that was deserved..

Edit: Stonewall pen, nowhere near the ball and takes the player.

Back