• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Olympic Football 2012

Its the law.

The same way an oppostion goalie will have a stormer at WHL
The same way teams rollover at The Emirates but play like worldbeaters against us
and the same way a player who couldnt hit a cow's bum with a banjo will score a screamer past Friedel/Gomes et all

Too true, my friend, in addition to a player who s never scored for his club before or undergoing a dry spell is guaranteed to score against us.

After just coming back from Cancun Mexico is definitely my second team. Great destination. Dos Santos is looking good, as he usually does for Mexico....

some great set pieces in from him today and of course his calm finish after being aware of poor defending, he pressures well

Too true, my friend, in addition to a player who s never scored for his club before or undergoing a dry spell is guaranteed to score against us.

Yes I cringe when I hear stats about players never having scored yet,etc:

Another one is when a young lad is making his debut for the opposition, guaranteed to have a stormer, but more often than not you dont hear from them again.
Seamus Coleman bucked that trend, remember him having a stroming debut v us at Goodison a few years back

some great set pieces in from him today and of course his calm finish after being aware of poor defending, he pressures well

Yup, technically he looks very good. Got a hunch he's going to feature under AVB, and do well. Just about finding the right role for him....

Yup, technically he looks very good. Got a hunch he's going to feature under AVB, and do well. Just about finding the right role for him....

Lets hope AVB gives him the chance to show what he can do, he is a very talented player.

I love Sandro

AzjbpfrCUAEPAcX.jpg

Leandro Damiao scores again. 5 in 5 now. I really hope we do get him.

And again! I am fast becoming a convert having now watched him a good 6-7 times...the thing I like about each finish here, is they are precisely the sort of chances/half-chances we have failed to put away on many occasions in the past few years...

I think he will be the swing factor in Damiao possibly arriving...

hopefully, although i thought it might of been the same regarding Oscar. Then again he signed for Internacional the same year when Sandro signed for us so I am sure Sandro and Leandro are probably closer.

Back