• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Olympic Football 2012

hopefully, although i thought it might of been the same regarding Oscar. Then again he signed for Internacional the same year when Sandro signed for us so I am sure Sandro and Leandro are probably closer.

Naive though it might sound, I genuinely believe we dropped out of the Oscar race. If things remain as they are now he would've been an unnecessary signing. Let's hope anyway...

Good performance from Mexico, poor from Brazil. They haven't had a great side for about 10 years. Just a bunch of names in their squad these days. Not even that good to watch anymore either.

Amazing Mexico, the togetherness and oft overlooked talent deserved it today.

Good GHod do I hate Rafael tho, little brick. Not that good either, he needs to seriously mature and get rid of that massive chip

Not a great final, but a great win for Mexico, they looked really happy winning it.

I thought Brazil and Spain were the favourites before the tourney and I thought Brazil were big favourites before the final, but Mexico did really well. Apparently their starting line-up today consisted only of players playing in the Mexican league, some decent prospects in there as well. Hope we have some scouts over there.

Brazil looked very disjointed, way too many players spending way too much time on the ball imo. Some of it probably down to a lack of experience, but not overly impressed with their manager. His plan to just keep bringing on strikers when they needed a goal seemed a tad simplistic.

So we had two players for the Olympic final.
One didn't feature and his team won.
The other featured but his team lost.

funny in a spurs sort of way !

Back