• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Most memorable post in Glory-glory history?

does anyone have the squirrel pics ?

the mental ones where they are gunning each other down wearing Spurs/Arsenal/Chelsea shirts

2qavlkz.jpg

I'd tap it. ;)

I'm assuming Jon is divorced?? :)

Most unsuited person ever for marriage!!?? :). I actually think he was addicted to MFC!!
You're talking to me on Facebook with Mick and Manc, so you should be able to see my status!

Hanging on in there I think is the best description!,

Manc in Londons outburst was hilarious and CTID being abused. Only been here a couple of years what happened with we8campbell seems a funny/popular choice would love to hear the story :)

Manc in Londons outburst was hilarious and CTID being abused. Only been here a couple of years what happened with we8campbell seems a funny/popular choice would love to hear the story :)

The digest version is:

- We8 constantly talked gonad*s
- Thought he had the inside track with Barca
- Told such whoppers as "Txiki is joining us as DoF"
- Got called out once too many and posted a massive rant/meltdown backed up with "information" that was part in Spanish, part in Wing Dings and part in ancient alien sandscrit. Nobody is sure if his brain melted whilst typing, he was uplifted and we couldn't understand his higher level speech or he was simply a bit of a knob all along. In any case, there has never been a better informed hotel porter in all of Iberia.

Back