• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Most memorable post in Glory-glory history?

I've got a vague recollection of one where a guy (the name Ben Lambert comes to mind) wrote about having hidden in his girlfriend's closet pretending to have hung himself? I've probably got it a bit wrong, any of the older posters care to correct me/fill in some more of the details? Or did I imagine that??

You need to ask japanesegardenlover about that........

Wasn't there a visionary called VDV1984 who predicted in a OMT Spurs would lose a NLD 2-1 only for Spurs to win 3-2 and break our duck at their place? Great bit of reverse psychology \o/

Didn't he turn into that Chichester weirdo? I remember him and that Jon character were the two biggest perverts this side of DHSF!....

;)

yeah thats right, that jon though he was proper mental, think he tossed off so much to myfreecams that he died, not seen him around for years....

2ymbyab.jpg

:)

Not sure if he's back yet - there was a very upsetting couple of posts where he was expecting to go to jail. Then I seem to recall he did. Bad times...

He PMd me recently, trying to get back on the site.

Told him he had to have 5 posts approved first, then he disappeared.

Not sure if he's back yet - there was a very upsetting couple of posts where he was expecting to go to jail. Then I seem to recall he did. Bad times...

He PMd me recently, trying to get back on the site.

Told him he had to have 5 posts approved first, then he disappeared.

I remember that, ah shame he's not back, remember him being a pretty funny poster.

=D>

I was in one of those collages once.....

Maybe that version has disappeared!

I made the 2010 version which i think you are in. I still have it saved 8-[

The two most memorable threads for me were we8's meltdown and the thread where posters (can't remember who) were responsible for us winning the League Cup after doing sacrifices and rituals ect... Complete load of gonad*s but strangely entertaining.

Back