• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Most memorable post in Glory-glory history?

"End You" was a classic.

My all time favourite thread was "..." by MancInLondon. He went down with all guns blazing!

For me the best ones are those that stand the test of time and just run and run:

Serious Relegation Fears - Sorry GB, you're a good poster but you got this spectacularly wrong
Is Bassong Suspended? - For some reason, i actually can't remember if he was or not!

Other i liked:

End You - The infamous Corner Pin challenge. I think it was actually a Jenas supporter (don't remember his name, was it Enter The Pitbull?) that threw down the threat
Can Keane be recalled from loan? - Another classic for me

Long Live Glory Glory

I've been on and off here for a few years but one I'll always remember is arshavin having a medical at arsenal and a certain poster on here saying he's still gonna sign for spurs haha

EnglishMark pretending to be a little girl to catch the cyber pervert was frankly the funniest thread on here ever. Clarky's response to it and ridiculing him throughout genuinely had me laughing until me stomach was hurting.

Jimmy Kong!

Pretty sure some utter lies have been picked up by papers, specifically by our posters. Any takers?

Never forget.

[video=youtube;RLjwRuOoakI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLjwRuOoakI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

EnglishMark pretending to be a little girl to catch the cyber pervert was frankly the funniest thread on here ever. Clarky's response to it and ridiculing him throughout genuinely had me laughing until me stomach was hurting.

Absolutely, he misjudged that one spectacularly. Thought he would get a pat on the back for outing a perv, instead got torn to pieces - it was hilarious

Until we hijacked it with a bank job.

I still prefer the old board........

I thought that we had managed to sneak out when you weren't looking and that you were still wandering around looking for everybody. How did you manage to find your way out?

And don't think I have forgiven you and Barnet for your behaviour during the Bank Job

For me the best ones are those that stand the test of time and just run and run:

Serious Relegation Fears - Sorry GB, you're a good poster but you got this spectacularly wrong
Is Bassong Suspended? - For some reason, i actually can't remember if he was or not!

Other i liked:

End You - The infamous Corner Pin challenge. I think it was actually a Jenas supporter (don't remember his name, was it Enter The Pitbull?) that threw down the threat
Can Keane be recalled from loan? - Another classic for me

Long Live Glory Glory

I didn't throw down the threat, but it was my post that provoked it.

I thought that we had managed to sneak out when you weren't looking and that you were still wandering around looking for everybody. How did you manage to find your way out?

And don't think I have forgiven you and Barnet for your behaviour during the Bank Job

You better than anyone that Barnet always leaves his backdoor open

Back