• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Most memorable post in Glory-glory history?

He sounds like a right ****

i can remember one drunken night talking to you about a movie where people wore masks of american presidents and robbed banks and us planning to do the same.

You know buddy i belive we gave birth to random, we should have a star on the walk of fame at the new ground.

i can remember one drunken night talking to you about a movie where people wore masks of american presidents and robbed banks and us planning to do the same.

You know buddy i belive we gave birth to random, we should have a star on the walk of fame at the new ground.

I think you should suck my dingdong and then stop stalkin me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i remember a huge post regarding diego "the sock" and morientes, they went on for like 200+ pages, lots of excitement then nothing at the end.

the best threads BY FAR have been the ones which have Spurs players doing day jobs like being a postie or working in McDonalds. Absolutely brilliant!!!

Forza was always good value, but we8 was incredible, in fact whenever see the name 'Tixi' I think of his name, Miami and a bellhop being told the future of both football and Spurs...

we8campbell's meltdown, Arc and his cronies, Dazza5 shaving his pubes when he's drunk and havin' a brick. GB's SERIOUS RELEGATION FEARS!, red gloves,

The thread where someone admitted to having had a brick on the train... phantom bricker and all that was quite funny!

If you tell people my coke can story I will tell everyone about how you tried to seduce me that one time dressed as drag

what coke can story?

as for the drag, go on the profile pages of adultwork, cos the cam is on and im wearing drag right now darling.

Wasn't there a guy who posted about how he'd posed as a young girl to lure a pedo...but wrote that he/she was 16 which is legal in the UK? I can't be the only one to remember this

Englishmark !

all kinds of greatness that thread - he couldn't get his head around us thinking what he had done was a bit :-s

The old Hip-hop thread was brilliant, back when Sir K used to post

Back