• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Most memorable post in Glory-glory history?

Morientes. I personally remember that because it ran and ran and ran and because I got shouted down when I said I didn't think he would be a good signing or be that decent in the Premiership!

Definitely can't forget when a bunch of us invaded myfreecams.com and started chatting up some fat Scottish munter

what was the name of that realy old crazy guy that use to come on here, ben? He had a grey beard and was a psycho...probably father christmas :-k

For me, the most unforgettable threads had been the CC 2008 Final thread and the thread about Arshavin which went to over 200 pages. Sharing the joy of winning a trophy was really amazing in that CC 2008 thread. And really thought we were going to sign Arshavin because of that thread.

My first thought before opening this thread was Mido Man Lover, but then there was the original END YOU thread too.

Also a personal fave was the one taking the tinkle out of SCBC when they unveiled their "Milan Mandaric" statue LOL

Funniest post for me was an OMT by DEFOE.18

He drew Lennon as a tiny man compared to all the others.

Not sure why I liked it so much, or if anybody can remember it.

Manc in London's ... was quite good too

I've got a vague recollection of one where a guy (the name Ben Lambert comes to mind) wrote about having hidden in his girlfriend's closet pretending to have hung himself? I've probably got it a bit wrong, any of the older posters care to correct me/fill in some more of the details? Or did I imagine that??

he sounds mental;)

Back