• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Most memorable post in Glory-glory history?

The digest version is:

- We8 constantly talked gonad*s
- Thought he had the inside track with Barca
- Told such whoppers as "Txiki is joining us as DoF"
- Got called out once too many and posted a massive rant/meltdown backed up with "information" that was part in Spanish, part in Wing Dings and part in ancient alien sandscrit. Nobody is sure if his brain melted whilst typing, he was uplifted and we couldn't understand his higher level speech or he was simply a bit of a knob all along. In any case, there has never been a better informed hotel porter in all of Iberia.

Perfectly summarised my friend

Who remembers Spurdog and Osvaldo's war? They'd create threads of entire essays about how the other one was some sort of prophetic evil and how they were going to destroy the other one, then the other would reply to it with an even longer essay referencing things like Spurs and Arsene Wenger. Was weird as fudge. I'm still not convinced that they were two different people instead of a bizarre case of schizophrenia.

Also...Carrick - what does he do?

-Serious relegation fears
-Dazza and taking a girl to Harvester
-End you, corner pin
-We8's leaving post
-Red Gloves
-Posing as 15 year old girl
-Just about every single one of Forza Keane's posts
-And Southstand, I remember that Defoe.18 OMT post with Lennon, it was excellent.
-Love letter in Random

All great posts.

Who remembers Spurdog and Osvaldo's war? They'd create threads of entire essays about how the other one was some sort of prophetic evil and how they were going to destroy the other one, then the other would reply to it with an even longer essay referencing things like Spurs and Arsene Wenger. Was weird as fudge. I'm still not convinced that they were two different people instead of a bizarre case of schizophrenia.
That's the thread i was thinking of! You have a better memory than me.

Les Moore used to be a fav.

Would have sorted some of the keyboard warriors on here thats for sure :lol:

That treacherous cur Spursdog!

The one about turning classic football chants into finance-related Spurs chants or songs:

"You're gonna get your fkkin' shares cashed in".

"Oh when the Spurs, cash in their shares, Oh when the Spurs cash in their shares, I wanna see telephone numbers, when the Spurs cash in their shares".

Or words to that effect. Couldn't eat dinner for 30 mins. for laughin'.

And adored Enter The Pitbull's video compilation of great Berbatov goals and plays. Music was sensational.

Last edited:
What's wrong with having a brick on a train? I presume it was in the toilet? Surely he didn't.....oh my GHod....no.....the dirty cur! :-&

Back