• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

Re: Nacer Chadli ***Official***

A4462_zps085d513a.jpg

A4460_zps8032e59f.jpg

Last edited:

I just happened to mention exactly the same thing on the Blue Moon Forum yesterday.

Needless to say, I'm now banned!

That Manc in London chap, was he sodomised by a group of Spurs fans at some point in his life? I've never known a poster on a forum to be so anti-Spurs. He constantly goes on about how obsessed/bitter/****ish Spurs fans and the club are by telling everyone our history, what is being mentioned on Glory Glory and giving in-depth analysis into how we operate as a business...

That Manc in London chap, was he sodomised by a group of Spurs fans at some point in his life? I've never known a poster on a forum to be so anti-Spurs. He constantly goes on about how obsessed/bitter/****ish Spurs fans and the club are by telling everyone our history, what is being mentioned on Glory Glory and giving in-depth analysis into how we operate as a business...

Yes, he's a strange one alright but then again most club's Forums have their fair share of nutters, including Spurs ones.

I think he is the Manc in London who used to post on here and he ended up getting absolutely slaughtered. If it is the same one then it is little surprise that he feels such hatred towards Spurs!

Ah yes Manc in London, the fantasist who said that we had no "proof" or "evidence" that the likes of Tevez and Robinho would not have signed anyway, even if the Sheikh had not taken over. There were no "quotes" to back up anybody's contention that money was behind these signings, apparently.

Ah yes Manc in London, the fantasist who said that we had no "proof" or "evidence" that the likes of Tevez and Robinho would not have signed anyway, even if the Sheikh had not taken over. There were no "quotes" to back up anybody's contention that money was behind these signings, apparently.

Yeah he was a bit of a wierdo all in all. Think he was floating around alot from around 2009 till about halfway through the 10/11 season when they ended up finishing 4th.

If it is the same guy then he has become incredibly bitter about anything Spurs related. I have read some of his posts about Spurs on Bluemoon and he he just seems to have an irrational dislike for the club to the point that it clouds his judgement.

Who could forget his epic "..." thread when he fell on his sword? Boo hoo!

I can't even remember what it was about, I just remember a particular bugbear of his kept coming to the fore and eventually he posted on something and said he wouldn't be coming back!

Seems we have some sort of initiation for new signings going by the recent pics, looks like the squad has excellent morale.

COYS!

Seems we have some sort of initiation for new signings going by the recent pics, looks like the squad has excellent morale.

COYS!

It also looks pretty brick though - running through a tunnel created by two lines of players putting their arms out? Sort of thing our europhile manager would want. Personally I'd be a bit embarrassed by it. If it keeps them happy though.....

Apparently we also make new players get up and sing a song in the dressing room, sure I heard Lennon say that on Soccer AM once.

if i remember rightly MiL has a ST at Spurs as his wife is a massive Yid.

we haven't seen a meltdown like that in quite some time, must due one by now

Mick Cooper's was hilarious.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Chadli being official. He's apparently passed the medical, but not got all the papers done. I imagine he'll make an appearance against Monaco.

He's just gone off again on Bluemoon in the Tottenham thread. Calls us obsessive, deluded etc about City. I don't understand how he cannot see the irony in his posts.

Anyway, back to Chadli. I'm excited with this signing. Three Belgium players in our squad in a WC year where big things are expected of them.

does that mean the gimp is still keeping tabs on us? :lol:

feel free to re-sign to the board MiL - would enjoy seeing you make a fool of yourself again, would be a welcome escape from the banality of the transfer window

Re: MiL, I always enjoyed how he tried to convince himself and us that throwing £2b at some two-bob club because you couldn't buy their rivals is the right way to do things.

Back