• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manor Solomon

Helps out his FB a little more than the other options, will be a good option when Udogie is being put under pressure

Shame for him, think he's been a little under rated due to the massive impact almost every other new signing has made and as recent panic shows was a useful option from the bench. Hopefully Johnson is back soon as he looks like he could he used anywhere across the front 3.

I like the explosiveness of Solomon, but just feel Gil edges him due to his decision making. Good opportunity now for the latter anyway

So that's Perisic, Johnson and now Solomon injured out left. Not the worst position for a pile up of injuries, but annoying still.

So that's Perisic, Johnson and now Solomon injured out left. Not the worst position for a pile up of injuries, but annoying still.
all wide forwards though. We are really running out of options.

Perisic, Johnson, Gil and now Solomon. Seems Santiago might get a chance.

I was frustrated by Solomon against Pool. We bring him on to jink left past a player, get to the byline and fire in a cross. But he wants to jink right and curl a far post shot, every time.
We were playing against 2 deep banks of four, and when he got the ball, he either passed back to one of our defenders or did what he prefers, drives straight into the central defenders like Lucas Moura.

I was frustrated by Solomon against Pool. We bring him on to jink left past a player, get to the byline and fire in a cross. But he wants to jink right and curl a far post shot, every time.
We were playing against 2 deep banks of four, and when he got the ball, he either passed back to one of our defenders or did what he prefers, drives straight into the central defenders like Lucas Moura.
He doesn’t cross
It’s not his game before joining us

Might be a good game for Rich to play in anyway, if he can't score against Luton there's not a lot of hope for him. If he plays from the start I think he will score in a 3-1 win with Son and Maddison getting the other 2.

Back