• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manor Solomon

And what's this about his club renegotiating his free transfer after the deal is done? Surely not a good time to negotiate since he is injured.

Always found it strange how much you rate Gill. He had one decent 30 minutes of football for us since he joined.

Clearly a very talented young player that has been given limited opportunities to adjust to the PL.

We're yet to see how he will fit into Angeball. Given our mini injury crisis I guess we'll get to see soon enough now. I think having expectations for the lad is perfectly reasonable. Should fit in much better now than under the previous couple of managers.

That being said, we have no idea so far what Ange thinks of the lad. So I can also understand more limited expectations.

Shame about Solomon, could have had a real opportunity to settle in now with Perisic and Johnson out.

I think he could be a really useful player, but seems to me to be one that needs a bit of a run of games to really settle in.

Will probably get his chance later on. But if Gil, Johnson or someone else really claims that spot his opportunities could be limited.

I too, think Gil will be a very different player under Ange . Can dribble and quick 1-2s and attack minded ....sounds good for angeball and will do well place of Solomon.

He does have skill for sure and is not afraid of taking players on or getting kicked for doing it. Seems to have faith in his ability to beat people ( which is a good thing). We have not really seen a lot of him in our shirt so its difficult to say if he could be a regular here. Like to see him try to do so.

How interesting that the Guardian and Telegraph would write headlines that tell a different story...

Back