• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manor Solomon

Nah
Solomon keeps the ball and looks up

I think he is quality. Not sure I get some of the negativity around him

I think the games change now where if players ain't doing it within 1 games there is a call for changes or people are pessimistic, I prefer to think over a course of a season what could they do whilst accepting no player does it every minute of every game.

I think we have a dangerous player with him

Been really surprised by Solomon. I don’t think anyone thought he’d be as decent as he has been. He is more of a classic winger. Maybe not as fast as Lennon, and relies more on his skill than outright pace, but there are similarities. Tricky fast winger. Want to see him shoot into the corner of the net, but otherwise he was bang on, beating his man at will.

Blimey the guy has played just over a dozen or so games in English football and is still adapting to it. Lets give him a chance to show if he can to that before saying we need better.:rolleyes:

Don't think there is anything wrong in stating the obvious no one is knocking him. Just observations and hoping him the best.

I think all the time I've supported Spurs we could have had at least 4 or 5 players we could have improved on in our teams, even the double winners. It's about getting the balance and performance of the team that's important, not always a better player fits or performs well in the team. We have some very good young players in our U21 side but I don't think any of them would come in and be an immediate fit, everyone needs time to adjust, we appear to be lucky with our latest signings, it's not so long ago that Porro was being written off.

I think all the time I've supported Spurs we could have had at least 4 or 5 players we could have improved on in our teams, even the double winners. It's about getting the balance and performance of the team that's important, not always a better player fits or performs well in the team. We have some very good young players in our U21 side but I don't think any of them would come in and be an immediate fit, everyone needs time to adjust, we appear to be lucky with our latest signings, it's not so long ago that Porro was being written off.

Was not long ago vicario was being written off.

I think it was during pre season other players looked a bit frustrated with trying to run past players every time.

Last 2 games he has looked a lot better and more aware of how is around and will pass when its a better option.
I think he is a good option on that left side along with Son, Perisic and Gil (when fit).

I think it was during pre season other players looked a bit frustrated with trying to run past players every time.

Last 2 games he has looked a lot better and more aware of how is around and will pass when its a better option.
I think he is a good option on that left side along with Son, Perisic and Gil (when fit).

I like him, he's a traditional winger (Ange uses them), he's stronger on the ball than Gil (or Lucas ever was), his pass/shot selection actually seems good, shot quality needs to improve. He also busted his ass yesterday a couple of times to come back and help cover the defender on a couple of occasions when we lost the ball and SU was able to counter (I can recall a really good tackle when it looked like the SU player was 1:1 with our defender)

And said it before, like the mix of him and Perisic, very different and he does the leg work so when Perisic plays he knows he doesn't have to be a work horse.

Don't think there is anything wrong in stating the obvious no one is knocking him. Just observations and hoping him the best.

Of course i forgot that some fans have a better insight of how good he can/could be after a handfull of games. :rolleyes:

Blimey the guy has played just over a dozen or so games in English football and is still adapting to it. Lets give him a chance to show if he can to that before saying we need better.:rolleyes:

Looks quality to me, looks very much an Ange kinda players too. Some went early with cheap free crap player....so might take a while till that's forgotten till they say he is good

Back