• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manor Solomon

he's one who could come good if he has a run of fitness - clearly a confidence player so I guess his contributions will depend on what time he gets on the pitch. He's very direct, which is in keeping with our other forward options (apart from Gil who is the opposite of direct).

I was very impressed with him at the start of the season, makes things happen, reminded me of Lucas Moura, we need a bit of that.

I was very impressed with him at the start of the season, makes things happen, reminded me of Lucas Moura, we need a bit of that.
As long as there's end product. Moura wad everyone's favourite Christian but man could he run down a blind alley.

As long as there's end product. Moura wad everyone's favourite Christian but man could he run down a blind alley.

I think Solomon is a bit of the same, but not as bad. Has his head down when a pass was on, but he does already have a few assists this season even though he has missed a fair chunk of it

Asked Postecoglou about Manor Solomon: "No real progress. He's still not comfortable. The medical team are looking at other strategies now."

Geeeez man, I hope the 'other strategy' is to get rid and sign someone who isn't made of glass both physically and mentally.

Asked Postecoglou about Manor Solomon: "No real progress. He's still not comfortable. The medical team are looking at other strategies now."

Geeeez man, I hope the 'other strategy' is to get rid and sign someone who isn't made of glass both physically and mentally.
Don't know about mentally as I don't know the guy but him and Lo Celso and Sessegnon are wastes of squad spaces.

Reactions: jrh
At least Lo Celso has contributed this season. Long term he's probably surplus. But Solomon has a history of this throughout his career, we gambled and it's failed miserably.

Lo Celso has 2 goals and 2 assists
Solomon has 2 assists in under half the playing time.

If neither can stay fit, then both should be moved on though.

Back