• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last Day Of The Season.

I've found this ultra useful page on Sky Sports showing upcoming live games.. http://www.skysports.com/livefixtures

One question though, how do they know what the fixtures are going to be next March?

It appears they haven't made any announcement about what game they'll be showing?

I started to think they might even show our game. It affects both Arsenal and Saudi Sportswashing Machine. I only just realised that Saudi Sportswashing Machine could steal 3rd if neither us nor Arsenal win. I have been staring at the table too hard for too long. I think I'm going delirious.

Though it must be Emirates Marketing Project v QPR and Bolton v Stoke? Surely.

The City & United games. It's listed in the tv guide on the website.

The City & United games. It's listed in the tv guide on the website.

Damnit. You're right. Looks like it's rivers or a pub with dodgy satellite for me then.

[Please PM me if you know of pubs with dodgy satellite in London with a Spurs bias]

Damnit. You're right. Looks like it's rivers or a pub with dodgy satellite for me then.

[Please PM me if you know of pubs with dodgy satellite in London with a Spurs bias]

Google is your friend!!!!!

I was working a few weeks ago, and we were not on live. My 11 year old trawled the web for a decent river, and found us on somewhere really remote, but with one of the best HD streams I've ever seen.
he e-mailed the link to my smartphone, and hey presto, I watched a perfect picture at work, while sitting with a captain on the flight deck of an aircraft, who happened to be Spurs too.

Needless to say, we lost.

Still, isn't technology great!!!!

They'll be flying planes round the world next.........oh!

One things for sure. Hearts will be pounding at the Lane everytime the Jumbotron starts showing latest scores, especially with the WBA-Arsenal game one of the last two to come up as it scrolls.
It's going to be one hell of a final day, certainly as exciting as last season.

I didnt think they could show scores during the game on the last day of the season, only at half time?

Watching it at home on a stream.

Theres a pub right on Old St roundabout that has dodgy sky

Gonna be in Scotland with the Missus for her Birthday. Quite glad in a way, will give me a distraction if it all goes tits up

I didnt think they could show scores during the game on the last day of the season, only at half time?

Pretty sure I remember them been shown last season. Seem to recall Birmingham fans celebrating the eqauliser against us, and then minutes later it came up onthe Jumbotron that Wigan had scored at Stoke, and they all went quiet

Google is your friend!!!!!

I was working a few weeks ago, and we were not on live. My 11 year old trawled the web for a decent river, and found us on somewhere really remote, but with one of the best HD streams I've ever seen.
he e-mailed the link to my smartphone, and hey presto, I watched a perfect picture at work, while sitting with a captain on the flight deck of an aircraft, who happened to be Spurs too.

Needless to say, we lost.

Still, isn't technology great!!!!

They'll be flying planes round the world next.........oh!

I have no problem at all finding rivers usually, feel free to PM me if anyone wants the link to the site I use. Was more wondering where I could go to watch the game with other fans and have a pint.

Watching it at home on a stream.

Theres a pub right on Old St roundabout that has dodgy sky

Sweet. Do you know if they'd show us though? I'd be heartbroken if I went there and they were showing United or Arsenal.

Never been there but I'm told the Famous Three Kings have done a lot of live footie

Will be at the Lane.

Need to find an old Walkman radio. Won't get any radio signal on my phone near WHL!

It's going to be all about the Jumbotron next week

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhohhh ..................
screedbot.gif

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :(

Will be at the Lane.

Need to find an old Walkman radio. Won't get any radio signal on my phone near WHL![/QUOTE]

We never do

It's so bad there. Can't even tag myself on Facebook! Was a nightmare against Bolton when Muamba went down, trying to check twitter for any news.

I'll have to have a dig around. I dig get a little radio for when I went to the Ryder Cup. That'll be somewhere?

Think they will update the scores on the jumbotrons more than usual on Sunday??

It's so bad there. Can't even tag myself on Facebook! Was a nightmare against Bolton when Muamba went down, trying to check twitter for any news.

I'll have to have a dig around. I dig get a little radio for when I went to the Ryder Cup. That'll be somewhere?

Think they will update the scores on the jumbotrons more than usual on Sunday??

I would say yes, each time there is a goal in the main 6 games.

Dont think its just WHL that's bad. Couldnt connect at The Reebok last weds trying to get update from the Chelsea game

Im working at 5 so gonna have to listen to the 2nd half of whichever games covered by TalkSPORT or 5Live on the way to Stansted... My steering wheel already has a crack in it from all the times i've thumped it with frustration listening to a match, so hope I dont set off the airbags while listening to the last 45mins of the season :banghead:

Can never get a signal at SJP.

I'll be taking a radio to Goodison. HOWAY UNITED! HOWAY WEST BROM! HOWAY FULHAM!

Back