• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last Day Of The Season.

I reckon if you could get out to Aberdeen you might find somewhere showing it.

Taking the missus for her birthday, a cheeky pub visit I might get away with, a trip to Aberdeen might just tip the balance

Sent from my Nexus S using Fapatalk 2

Does anybody really think West Brom can beat Arsenal at home? I've tended to think of Brom recently under Roy as being very good away from home.
I'm sure they have a poor record at home against the top 8..?

Does anybody really think West Brom can beat Arsenal at home? I've tended to think of Brom recently under Roy as being very good away from home.

Assuming we can win then a draw at the Hawthorns would be enough. I'm expecting Arsenal to win, but it's by no means impossible.

they beat chelsea and drew with city.

surely more relevant is how bad are arsenal at the moment ? say it was us going to west brom after failing to win in 4 games having could have shipped 3 and it could have been 10 at home to norwich last week. no one on here would fancy us

fudge it, I'm placing a bet.

bricky-QPR - X
Sunderland - Utd - 2
Everton-Geordies - 2
WBA-Gooners - 1
Spurs-Foolham - 1

10 euros
payback - 2500 euros

If there really is a GHod, he owes us for that bloody lasagne. The time is now. Get. In.

COYMFS!

fudge it, I'm placing a bet.

bricky-QPR - X
Sunderland - Utd - 2
Everton-Geordies - 2
WBA-Gooners - 1
Spurs-Foolham - 1

10 euros
payback - 2500 euros

If there really is a GHod, he owes us for that bloody lasagne. The time is now. Get. In.

COYMFS!

City will murder QPR

Christ, they got done 6-1 by Chelsea

The FA I think unless I'm mistaken. Serie A attendances plummeted when every game was put on tv, either sit on your sofa with a beer or pay upwards of 100 quid to have the same experiences except with only one viewpoint/angle to watch it from....

Mostly to protect the gates, afaik

Play the ball, not the man Mick.

It's not a polite suggestion.

WTF

he is away with his wife on her birthday and he used the expression "if it goes tits up"

it was an innuendo about being with his naked wife

have smutty jokes suddenly become an issue?

If I have offended Steed Train - isn't it for him to ask me to apologise - or have you mistaken my intent for something else?

I'm genuinely confused

Major result for us stuck here on this hell-hole of an island

Fox soccer (or Faxxx Sakker as our colonial cousins would say) have Spurs v Fulham as their featured game - well, the one we're getting.

Which is great as I wont have to sit in a pub full of born again Emirates Marketing Project fans (the Goater connection bred them like flies)

Fox have Warren Barton as their resident expert, and he's pretty good actually. Very Saudi Sportswashing Machine biased at times which is understandable - but his analysis is clear and free of technobabble.

Major result for us stuck here on this hell-hole of an island

Fox soccer (or Faxxx Sakker as our colonial cousins would say) have Spurs v Fulham as their featured game - well, the one we're getting.

Which is great as I wont have to sit in a pub full of born again Emirates Marketing Project fans (the Goater connection bred them like flies)

Fox have Warren Barton as their resident expert, and he's pretty good actually. Very Saudi Sportswashing Machine biased at times which is understandable - but his analysis is clear and free of technobabble.

He's very straightforward, definitely. The commercials on FSC suck though.

Back