• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last Day Of The Season.

Can never get a signal at SJP.

I'll be taking a radio to Goodison. HOWAY UNITED! HOWAY WEST BROM! HOWAY FULHAM!

I know I've given you a hard time on here on occasions Greg, but seriously, for the sake of football, I really hope your lot win on Sunday, along with us of course, and the Goons muck up.
Would be the perfect day.

Anyone from the North London Area, the Bush Hill Pub near the train station always shows the games. But if your that close you may as well go down to the Billy Nick.
Going to be a nail-biting last day of the season...

What's the best internet radio for following scores in all the games ?

I am considering watching the game in TV with an audio feed running from some sort of sports channel. Should be an exciting day with good drame for title, CL and relegation alike.

I have set aside the entire afternoon AND evening for watching, listening and furious messageboard activity, if things don't go our way. Yikes !

I have set aside the entire afternoon AND evening for watching, listening and furious messageboard activity, if things don't go our way. Yikes !

If we ****-it up, all I can say is - this place will be a bloodbath. No rules, old-skool style. It would make the 2/8 days seem like a Sunday school

If we ****-it up, all I can say is - this place will be a bloodbath. No rules, old-skool style. It would make the 2/8 days seem like a Sunday school

They were the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choice left. And I'm ready to slag off Harry

All ten games on here in oz, viewers choice , five on fox2 the other five on fox3 . Will be midnight kick off though so watching at home, cacking myself

Staff already warned about potential bad mood Monday morning, or potential afternoon drinks if results go right way

All ten games on here in oz, viewers choice , five on fox2 the other five on fox3 . Will be midnight kick off though so watching at home, cacking myself

Staff already warned about potential bad mood Monday morning, or potential afternoon drinks if results go right way

THAT is so frustrating.

what's stopping a uk based tv company buying the rights and showing all games live - red button match choice type of scenario ? charge a tenna a month subscription or whatever

The FA I think unless I'm mistaken. Serie A attendances plummeted when every game was put on tv, either sit on your sofa with a beer or pay upwards of 100 quid to have the same experiences except with only one viewpoint/angle to watch it from....

The FA I think unless I'm mistaken. Serie A attendances plummeted when every game was put on tv, either sit on your sofa with a beer or pay upwards of 100 quid to have the same experiences except with only one viewpoint/angle to watch it from....

yeah i guess there is always that danger

For Americans Fox has upped their game this Sunday and utilised all of their channels to show almost every match live..schedule as follows:

TOTTENHAM v. Fulham FSC
Stoke v. Bolton FSPLUS
Chelski v. Blackburn Speed
Swansea v. Liverpool Fuel
Arsescum v. WBA FSN (Whatever your local Fox Sports is)
Sunderland v. Man United FX
City v. QPR ESPN
Everton v Saudi Sportswashing Machine Foxsoccer.com (free stream)

Really was a landmark season for football on tele in the USA great to see. Although I am baffled why Saudi Sportswashing Machine/Everton isn't on a network but Swansea v Liverpool is?

Anyone from the North London Area, the Bush Hill Pub near the train station always shows the games. But if your that close you may as well go down to the Billy Nick.
Going to be a nail-biting last day of the season...

Can you confirm the billy nick has foreign satellite?

I know I've given you a hard time on here on occasions Greg, but seriously, for the sake of football, I really hope your lot win on Sunday, along with us of course, and the Goons muck up.
Would be the perfect day.

If we are to do it I think it is more likely that Arsenal get beat at West Brom than you fail to win at home against Fulham.

Hopefully West Brom can give Roy Hodgson a good send off by beating Arsenal.

Back