• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last Day Of The Season.

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
How does this work? There are no games scheduled to be shown on Sky Sports or ESPN yet. I assume this is because they haven't chosen which game(s) to show? Do they both get a game? will Sky only show one game or have 2?

I want to plan my day around the football and I want to know if I should (a)go to any pub to watch the/a game (b) go to a pub with foreign satellite to watch the/a game (c) stay at home and find a river.

I understand that all 10 games will be available in America so that means I should be able to find a river.

I was originally thinking I'd avoid football until MOTD by spending the day with a female friend and turning my phone off but realised I don't have the willpower for that..

Obviously I'd rather watch the football legally, but considering going into the last game of the season the title, champions league, europa league and relegation spots are all still open, then our game is probably quite far down the pecking order..

They'll show the Emirates Marketing Project and United games without a doubt. Wouldn't surprise me if all four sky channels showed a game each, plus ESPN.

They can show 2 games on sky. It will be city as it covers probable title and relegation battle.

Other game will be arsenal as it covers cl places and roys last game.

Have ESPN ever shown a Sunday game in the UK? I didn't think they had the rights for it.

I don't know what the rights ESPN have are, but I was hoping that they'd get one game for each round of the PL.. As there is no Saturday 5pm kick off next weekend I'd hope they'd get one of the sunday games instead.

The only mention of rights I can find via google suggests that Sky will show 2 games but doesn't mention ESPN.

Can anyone recall what happened last season?

They can show 2 games on sky. It will be city as it covers probable title and relegation battle.

Other game will be arsenal as it covers cl places and roys last game.

Can't see that myself. I think City is nailed on as they will want to show the trophy being lifted but surely they'll show at least one relegation-zone team?

One things for sure. Hearts will be pounding at the Lane everytime the Jumbotron starts showing latest scores, especially with the WBA-Arsenal game one of the last two to come up as it scrolls.
It's going to be one hell of a final day, certainly as exciting as last season.

Can't see that myself. I think City is nailed on as they will want to show the trophy being lifted but surely they'll show at least one relegation-zone team?

QPR are relegation threatened team. Other games would be Wigan V Wolves which I cant see them showing or Stoke V Bolton which again I cant see being shown.

QPR are relegation threatened team. Other games would be Wigan V Wolves which I cant see them showing or Stoke V Bolton which again I cant see being shown.

Wigan will be safe by then, which means Blackburn will be down. The Bolton game is more likely to be shown than the scum game.

Wigan will be safe by then, which means Blackburn will be down. The Bolton game is more likely to be shown than the scum game.

If Blackburn beat Wigan and Chelsea beat Liverpool midweek then the Blackburn v Chelsea game for me is the natural choice as they both have so much to play for.

It is a massive IF though and I don't know if they can leave their decision that late.

MoTD will do their usual thing of "........meanwhile, at the Hawthorns", "now back to White Hart Lane". Best not to get too "elephant's" next weekend, or none of us will be able to follow what's going on! :-"

In the US, 9 games Live at the same time across several Fox/ESPN networks

Take that bitches !!!

Back