• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

John Stones

Dier is a far superior player from what i have seen. The media don't seem to have the same obsession with him as he was brought up abroad, and therefore was out of the spotlight, and the media obsession with the next best thing.

I am worried about Dier's development and playing time, and would hope that he is give a few starts early next season to see who is second choice with Verts

Dier is a far superior player from what i have seen. The media don't seem to have the same obsession with him as he was brought up abroad, and therefore was out of the spotlight, and the media obsession with the next best thing.

I am worried about Dier's development and playing time, and would hope that he is give a few starts early next season to see who is second choice with Verts

Definitely agree, I think Dier is superb, not just potentially but right now. There was a moment in the cup final where he just eat up the ground and took the ball from Costa I think it was, reminded me of Ledley in his prime.

I suspect Dier gets European and Cup games this season, and cover for Jan/Toby in PL, plus occasional RB outing ..

That's kinda what in was raising earlier in this thread. When I saw stones last season he did some things really well and some things really poor. I could see the ability was there but then you could argue that about a lot of players at his age (same with dier)

I think we as fans generally under rate our own a lot as we have "player envy" of other sides

Dier had a few poor moments but was flexible in his position. Showed a great eye for a pass and a knack of scoring the odd goal. He also showed that he has dceveptive pace. I think if we had paid £10m for him we would hype him up more and so would others

Interestingly John terry and Rio Ferdinand had Dier and stones in there top two young centre backs when asked and at £4m it's a steal (thanks to his contract position)

Everton turn down yet another bid from CFC, they have twice now told them he is not for sale

Bet he signs by the weekend

You know nothing john stone !!! Lol fair play stones , stay where u are .. He Will easily get big move to big club in few years

Everton turn down yet another bid from CFC, they have twice now told them he is not for sale

Bet he signs by the weekend

Didn't the Special Clam say that he respected Everton and if they said the player wasn't for sale he wouldn't bid again?

Too busy arguing with FSWs wife to remember or notice presumably.

Didn't the Special Clam say that he respected Everton and if they said the player wasn't for sale he wouldn't bid again?

Too busy arguing with FSWs wife to remember or notice presumably.

Also claiming Hazard being better than Ronaldo and accusing other teams of trying to buy the title. I don't why the media still indulges his increasingly imbecilic statements.

Also claiming Hazard being better than Ronaldo and accusing other teams of trying to buy the title. I don't why the media still indulges his increasingly imbecilic statements.
Because he's won the "best league in the world" they can't have a go at him. Look all the absolute rubbish SAF spouted never mind the rants or the other despicable stunts he pulled. Or the easy ride wenger gets for a slip in standards from 10 years ago. Pellegrini last year as well was left almost alone, just rumours about being replaced. Very few questions asked.
Knocking them is knocking the gravy train, sorry league.

Got left on his ass twice for the goal against them yesterday.

Yet the pundits were talking about him walking into the Chelsea side instead of Cahill!!!!

The lad is a prospect no more than that. Titus Bramble was the next big thing at one point and people still rate Caulker

The only thing in stones favour at the moment is he is getting games at Everton so he should in theory develop with the experience

What I would say is that considering they had 2 defensive minded midfielders in front of them they defended awfully as a team

Yet the pundits were talking about him walking into the Chel53a side instead of Cahill!!!!

The lad is a prospect no more than that. Titus Bramble was the next big thing at one point and people still rate Caulker

The only thing in stones favour at the moment is he is getting games at Everton so he should in theory develop with the experience

What I would say is that considering they had 2 defensive minded midfielders in front of them they defended awfully as a team

This is a Martinez side. I'm not sure he's even heard of defensive drills.

Yet the pundits were talking about him walking into the Chel53a side instead of Cahill!!!!

I agree, there is a lot of hype about him ( the press do it all the time with British born youngsters), As you say there were a lot of Spurs fans who drooled over Caulker but it all honesty he is not that good. Stones MAY go on and be special but at the moment he is just a kid learning the game. (imo).

He just starts the same 11 players no matter what and there is much frustration amongst the Everton fans over this. Only missing Baines this weekend as he was injured.

They don't really Have the options and the stones money would help with that

If I were Stones, I'd be worried Chuffski's interest is just more in the way of their trying to hoover up players to weaken other teams, and that I'd just be mothballed unless they had an injury crisis. They might not be that worried about Everton, but they'll be thinking where he might go next, if not to them.

Back