• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

John Stones

So imagine if Barnsley cause him an injury and do themselves out of a substantial sell-on fee.

Saw something today about Everton attempting to buy out the sell on clause. If true: LOL. Last week of the transfer window, Chelsea's bids steadily increasing.

Saw something today about Everton attempting to buy out the sell on clause. If true: LOL. Last week of the transfer window, Chel53a's bids steadily increasing.

yeah Barnsley need to just sit tight and NOT cause him an injury.

I see big mouth Harry Rednapp is spouting off about what a great move it would be
for chelscum to buy Stones.
Everton fans must love him!
Does anyone think Ambromovich is paying him as his PR man?

Anyone see him jump out of the way of the ball when Barnsley scored? Absolutely shocking.

Well no sense in resting him if he is leaving.

Shouldn't need to say it, but well done to Stones for doing his job and playing tonight. It seems like the done thing to fake an injury and/or refuse to play ahead of a big move which is how the game is played these days I suppose, but I find it distasteful and totally unprofessional.

He was total dogbrick tonight.

Either he's not in the right frame of mind (lolz) or he is just... massively overrated.

He's massively inconsistent (not unexpected with his age), great games -> very poor games

Said it earlier in the thread, Dier is a lot more consistent (esp at CB) than Stones

He's massively inconsistent (not unexpected with his age), great games -> very poor games

Said it earlier in the thread, Dier is a lot more consistent (esp at CB) than Stones

I've been banging that drum for some time too

Stones really is the great white hype

I read that he has played for England 4 times too yet only played 50 club games for the fudge packers

He could become a great play but at his age I would be expecting more consistency personally

Shouldn't need to say it, but well done to Stones for doing his job and playing tonight. It seems like the done thing to fake an injury and/or refuse to play ahead of a big move which is how the game is played these days I suppose, but I find it distasteful and totally unprofessional.

Yep I agree. We saw it with Berbatov, Modric and Bale absolute c***s for doing it.

Yep I agree. We saw it with Berbatov, Modric and Bale absolute c***s for doing it.

can't blame either of them. We could have kept all three and genuinely challenged but this is not what our club is currently all about. Its about being profit proud and competitive shy

No.. Its an opinion. Just because it doesn't fit the bill of some there is no need to ridicule or belittle it. ;)

One that has been repeated many times and debated many times and the same point raised in a number of different threads. Given your own frustrations with the discussion, I didn't want you to be upset with another debate on the same topic, but I'm happy to do it again with you if you would like. I didn't see the point in regurgitating something that can be found in a number of threads quite recently. ;)

Back