• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Not really. It is always the case of we nearly signing someone but running out of time on September 1 !
True, but I remember at least a VDV, Dempsey and Lloris coming in on the last day of the transfer window. We will easily see if we will get some drama on Deadline Day in the coming two weeks. If we sign a couple of players, I guess it will be a bit boring on DD.

It's very risky leaving it until deadline day, for every VDV success you'll have many enquires that will fail due to the time constraints on clubs finding a replacement. It's clear that most of the money clubs in the PL have done their business now, maybe Stones to Chelsea and that other brick London club bringing in a striker. Now's as good as it's going to get before the window shuts.

The Goat heard that Berahino did a part of his medical over a week ago.

Ghostofarmo: Berahino to be announced next few days..

100%

Dont discuss my source thanks guys.

It's very risky leaving it until deadline day, for every VDV success you'll have many enquires that will fail due to the time constraints on clubs finding a replacement. It's clear that most of the money clubs in the PL have done their business now, maybe Stones to Chel53a and that other **** London club bringing in a striker. Now's as good as it's going to get before the window shuts.

Potentially yes. But you cannot keep an unhappy player as Berbatov and Bale proved. In some of those cases, those clubs will be aware that they have a player wanting a move so chances are that they have a replacement ready. WBA and Rondon is a prime example of that.

The Goat heard that Berahino did a part of his medical over a week ago.

Ghostofarmo: Berahino to be announced next few days..

100%

Dont discuss my source thanks guys.

Our squad #18 is available after Harry switched to be our #10 for this season.

Berahino is #18.

Done deal:cool:

I hope a medical includes an eye test. No-one should sit this near a telly...............

CG4iX2Zy_400x400.jpeg

Back