• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

I'd keep Soldado, I still believe and think he's capable. Don't forget we have created zilch for nearly 2 years now, most of our goals are self created. Look at the service Kane gets. Admittedly he has missed some sitters but think he can still get it back. Still makes the runs, gets in good positions etc.

If we want to sign Werner brining him to OT to more than likely see us lose is unlikely to impress him but I suppose better than brining him to Stoke and waiting an extra week to sign him.
If we really do create zilch then surely it is completely pointless keeping a player who can only score when chances are created for him (and in actual fact seems to instead miss those chances instead of actually putting them away).

If we really do create zilch then surely it is completely pointless keeping a player who can only score when chances are created for him (and in actual fact seems to instead miss those chances instead of actually putting them away)

I personally think the supply is the problem, we often have lots of possession in and around the box but do little with it. How often do you see us with a stack load of chances in a game, or getting through one on one etc. Look at when City and Arsenal destroy teams - they are clean through 5/6 times a match. We never seem to get that.

I think if we can work on that and get some more pace and guile then things will change a lot.

I personally think the supply is the problem, we often have lots of possession in and around the box but do little with it. How often do you see us with a stack load of chances in a game, or getting through one on one etc. Look at when City and Ar5ena1 destroy teams - they are clean through 5/6 times a match. We never seem to get that.

I think if we can work on that and get some more pace and guile then things will change a lot.
Apart from Kane our midfield and three players off him are not of standard IMO .. Erikssen is fine player but he do goes quiet and does have crap games but quality is not there right across park .. Not fast enough not clever enough , don't score enough goals . Can't play between lines enough , the quality of crossing just not there .. We have good players but not great players to make a difference in matches .. Before u could guarentee us wins against most teams even if playing bad but nowadays IMO we struggle to beat teams when slightly off top form

Who: The Goat
When: 5th August
Where: SC

The Goat hears that Berahino and his 'people' are happy for him to move to Spurs. Having said that, his club are waiting to see if earlier interest from either Manchester club is followed up on. The Goat's source however, thinks there is a deadline, put in place by Spurs and his agent as both want to see this resolved and him settled, sooner rather than later.

Based on other information received, The Goat thinks this is something that once triggered, will resolve VERY quickly as some of the usual formalities have already been completed.

The goat is anyone who has a "verified" source on SC who does;t wish to post under their name, they give info to the mods who post it as the goat.

GG had The Badger but he was culled...

The goat is anyone who has a "verified" source on SC who does;t wish to post under their name, they give info to the mods who post it as the goat.

GG had The Badger but he was culled...
I heard the goat was actually Jetset though maybe I'm wrong .. Just bloody want some goals threats signed yesterday ..

of course, and in my opinion WBA have reluctantly decided to sell Berahino

Exactly.

If reports are correct, Berahino has only two years remaining on his contract and has informed West Brom that he has no intention of signing a new one. It is not a club that can afford to p1ss away £10-15m on keeping a player. And that is what will happen if they refuse to let him leave this summer. His value to them, with only one year remaining on his contract, will be a fraction of what it is now.

They want to sell alright. They are merely holding out for the highest possible fee.

Ali Z: Just been told Ade and Villa can not agree terms, deal was agreed our end both his agent and him are money grabbers explains hold up in incomings as we save 100 k a week just by getting him of our books, this could go on and on.

The Goat: The Goat has heard that both Adebayor and Soldado have cleared out their lockers. Also that both departures are expected by the weekend but the club want it done sooner rather than later.

We are hoping to bring Werner to watch the United game on Saturday and this on Berahino (from two sources), firstly, that he's been to the training ground and also that we could have him signed by Saturday.
That's 72 hours. Something doesn't smell right...

I personally think the supply is the problem, we often have lots of possession in and around the box but do little with it. How often do you see us with a stack load of chances in a game, or getting through one on one etc. Look at when City and Ar5ena1 destroy teams - they are clean through 5/6 times a match. We never seem to get that.

he's missed every type of chance, does very little for the team and his confidence is shot. He managed to look worse than a 20% Adebayor last season - that took some doing.

JJetset:

N'Jie? Is a deal close? ssshhhh ;)

would Adebayor not going affect our transfer plans that much? no

Did we end our interest in McCarthy prior to him signing a new deal? Yes

There was rumours of an apparent €15m bid for Yarlmolenko. Any truth in that if you know of course? No

Trix on Ade: The relocation stories are true, he's just being true to form. Everything was done financially, and he decides to drop this in at the death. Vila are still trying to work a compromise.

He is saying he won't leave London, citing family reasons.

Sounds like it was never discussed, and he just expected he would commute. Deal is not dead, but it is Ade.

Any courtesy extended to Villa regarding financials would not be offered to West Ham in the same way. It's why he could have gone to QPR in January and not to them. To say Levy is not a fan of the Razzle brothers is an understatement.

The Goat: A genuine defensive midfielder? At Spurs? The clubs are close to an agreement but his advisors want to wait to see who else shows an interest. The Goat hears that IF this happens it may well be a late one.

genuine player could come in levy does business late and so this one maybe late if he comes.

Don't want to give any names away

Back