• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

CG4iX2Zy_400x400.jpeg

Is this picture to demonstrate that he does indeed wear bottle thick glasses? If so, that is just what we need....another striker that can't see the goal? :confused:

Or is it intended to prove the point he can't see by his dodgy choice of girlfriend ;)

Is this picture to demonstrate that he does indeed wear bottle thick glasses? If so, that is just what we need....another striker that can't see the goal? :confused:

Or is it intended to prove the point he can't see by his dodgy choice of girlfriend ;)

the glasses ;)

i think thats his mum:oops:

I think i've seen that pic with the post to go with it. I think that's his mum.

The Goat heard that Berahino did a part of his medical over a week ago.

Ghostofarmo: Berahino to be announced next few days..

100%

Dont discuss my source thanks guys.

Isn't Ghostofarmo the one who called Delle Alli signing before it was even announced?

But then i'm sure i read that he said that we were definitely getting Schneiderlin and Rodriguez this summer....

Stobart on twitter said Levy now back from his summer holidays so we will sogn players how, if thats true thats fudgeng ridiculous, what a total control freak

Doesn't he go to Florida every year around this time and everytime people say now things will happen, like they haven't heard of a phone. I'll bet if he was on holiday that he spent at least 4/5 hours a day on a sun lounger talking to all the execs and Baldini etc about everything going on.

[Update 179] Trix with a few bits

Who: Trix
When: 10th August
Where: SC

Few bits.

Still looking for 3 in. Forward targets are unchanged and I'm told "are likely". CM, still pursuing the Germans, and I have been given another name who was not originally considered as it was thought it would be too difficult. His agent thinks it is doable and has been in contact with the club. Still believe we will be trying for the Germans first, but would be more than happy with the alternative should that be the way we end up going.

Still looking to move players on and we could still see as many as 4 non first teamers leave permanently. Ade's people are still in discussions with Villa, and it will all come down to how much he wants to play as atm he is being incredibly awkward. He knows should he not move he will be frozen out. There has been interest in a couple of our "not for sale players" which as yet has been given short shrift by levy.

I know people are frustrated by the lack of anything visible happening, but this really is a case of nothing has really changed as far as targets and likely exits are concerned,and imo is very much the case of no news is good news.

The Germans? I thought it was just Sven for DM being targetted.

Sounds like a round up of nothing to me.

The Germans? I thought it was just Sven for DM being targetted.

Sounds like a round up of nothing to me.

It's Kramer and both Benders. If can get one of them or this new mystery target it will be a significant coup I think.

Back