• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

The Goat: A genuine defensive midfielder? At Spurs? The clubs are close to an agreement but his advisors want to wait to see who else shows an interest. The Goat hears that IF this happens it may well be a late one.

wiggedout.gif

Anyone heard some ITK re: Bender?

I've just been reading through all things Spurs related and someone mentionned on the COYS forums that Bender was "almost done".

jolegend on SC: So ive got some info tonight for the first time ever!

So I was out with my dad tonight and he has just got confirmation today that his company is working with Roberto Soldado via his PA! They have received authorisation today to go ahead with moving soldado from his marlybone apartment back to Valencia next friday.

My dad is spurs through and through and is coordinating the move so this is 100% legit.

So there we go. No doubt he is off asap. Not necessarily to Valencia FC as he could always commute or let an apartment in Villareal.

Hopefully means our target is imminent.

ali z: We will pay £18m -20 m for SB

Jasper on SO: Yes I said minimum 2, 3 max. That is the dangers of calling certain things. That was said with total conviction that was coming from certain quarters within. The players in question we know by now. Third is possible new name is what I heard. cannot go on much longer, and believe it is the selling clubs we are waiting on as all agreements Te in place.

jasper on baldini staying: Poch suggesting Baldini staying I hope is true. We need him more than one would think. Thought he was going and common knowledge after this window, which agreed from January he would go.

JJetset: John stones is done... Sorry not for us ! we weren't [in for him]!

So, we are not going to buy a defensive midfielder or a striker, do we ? This must be the most frustrating transfer window in a long time !

Anyone heard some ITK re: Bender?

I've just been reading through all things Spurs related and someone mentionned on the COYS forums that Bender was "almost done".

I think Windy on the Fighting rooster podcast said he had info that were definitely going to sign him.

The Goat: A genuine defensive midfielder? At Spurs? The clubs are close to an agreement but his advisors want to wait to see who else shows an interest. The Goat hears that IF this happens it may well be a late one.
Who are we buying him from, the 1980s?

Back