• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

To be fair, I would say Pulis wouldn't only start him but fine him for pulling out of tackles! He will, quite rightly, say that the boy hasn't left yet and should therefore play if picked. I don't think he does this 'head isn't in the right place' stuff. Don't like him and actually think he is one of the bigger tossers around, but fair play to him for not buckling on this.

from The Fighting C0ck

I caught up with a friend the other day who's brother works at West Brom (I know, I sound like an ITK clam but this is what he's heard from people around the club)

Apparently Berahino has made Pulis aware that he would like to move to a team playing in Europe to enhance his chances in the England squad. Tottenham has been mentioned and Berahino is favouring a move to Spurs as he feels he'll get more of a chance to play and how Tottenham bring through youth players and develop them. Pulis doesn't want to sell but also doesn't want to keep Berahino against his own will. They are looking for something around £20m but also interested in a few of Spurs players if available.

He never mentioned which players but I'd imagine it would be maybe Lennon, Fazio or maybe Carroll on loan.

Take from that what you will.

Everyone says Berahino is happening. So whats happening! Why haven't we signed him? I guess we don't know what wbrom are demanding for him.

Everyone says Berahino is happening. So whats happening! Why haven't we signed him? I guess we don't know what wbrom are demanding for him.

At the minimum they need to wait for international clearance and work permits for their 2 new striker signings, otherwise they will be short for the weekend.

Back