• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

bobby on ftl

Joe Lewis daughter
...some interesting stuff i think...dan is not really the apple of the enic eye .im told she is a big part of the enic fold. Also is at every game unlike the old man and a big fan of our club incidentally she's married to Craig Johnston. She wants spurs to succeed badly ...win every week. Told she's frustrated with levy (laughed at is levy i was told). They're frustrated with his slow and crap transfer dealings plus the way he's dealt with ground and the metal sheet lot...too long. She carries a lot of weight and influence with the old man and could quite possibly be in the hot seat one day. Lewis was a pal of levys dad and always looks out for danny ...interesting stuff I thought.

the Liverpool footballer? i remember he was married with kids but got divorced when he was made bankrupt.

Well I stand corrected if that is the case because she was hitched to a Toby Silverton who was involved with Tavistock where she is on the board.

It says on Wiki she divorced him.

Thought this was interesting:

ghjf.png

She could help by getting her old man to cough up a couple of hundred million, you know. Something's off about the prospect of Joe Lewis' daughter being annoyed by Levy's 'slow and crap' transfer dealings and stadium building, given that one (one) of the very large reasons behind that behaviour is Lewis' own miserliness. Unless she thinks that she can spend the money we do generate better than Levy can, which seems a bit far-fetched to me regardless of my own well-known views on the matter.

Last edited:
Quite tidy too. What she sees in Johnston is a complete mystery to me. The guys a spiv and a self promoting clown shoe. Would not have thought he would move in her circle.

Do you know him? Cause I do and he's acually a really nice guy who had a bit of bad luck.

Let's just say I have heard enough from him, about him being a much better player than he actually was. BTW, from the above, it would look like he's lucks changed. I wonder if he has any deals to put to the new father in law.

I would say unlucky, he had a great thing with his ex, great family and supportive wife. Daughter is now doing great things as a jazz singer, brick happens though!!
Let's just say I have heard enough from him, about him being a much better player than he actually was. BTW, from the above, it would look like he's lucks changed. I wonder if he has any deals to put to the new father in law.

Trix re. our 3 CM targets:

We have received sufficient encouragement from all three for us to maintain our interest. That of course doesn't mean they are not flirting with other clubs or even that an agreement can be made with their current employers. All three have their difficulties but I'd much rather we try and fail to land good players, than have a free run at the likes of Joey Barton for instance.

Trix re. our 3 CM targets:

We have received sufficient encouragement from all three for us to maintain our interest. That of course doesn't mean they are not flirting with other clubs or even that an agreement can be made with their current employers. All three have their difficulties but I'd much rather we try and fail to land good players, than have a free run at the likes of Joey Barton for instance.

Barton in a Spurs shirt, what a horrible image.

The problem I have with the story about the daughter is, her and daddy are not happy with how DL is going about business, he trying to keep the books balance because the main man with the money is not letting go of it, so how the hell is he meant to do it.

The problem I have with the story about the daughter is, her and daddy are not happy with how DL is going about business, he trying to keep the books balance because the main man with the money is not letting go of it, so how the hell is he meant to do it.

the itk pointed out they are not impressed with "his slow and crap transfer dealings plus the way he's dealt with ground and the metal sheet lot...too long".............I wonder what they think of Levy's managerial and DoF choices

Back