• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

If Lewis opened the cheque book maybe we don't have to wheel and deal to the last penny, we should have paid the metal lot of ages ago and started building without a naming right in place, also paid a few extra for players and let some go cheaper. That's why I think it's big hairy ball bags.

Don't know where "Jasper" posts but from here i read this:

Jasper saying we are "70/30 in our favour" to sign a "surprise Argentine"
He claims that he does not know any names, but the 2 that spring to mind for me are Ezequiel Ponce & Emanuel Mammana, both of whom we've been linked. I'd love it to be Dybala but just can't see that happening now. Possibly Vietto, who I would love at Spurs & have touted for some time

I doubt that it's Ponce seeing as he joined Roma in January..

Even though speculative, I find that a very realistic scenario from the transfer targets mentioned, to the aim to trim the squad to the predicted starting line up...

The thing that worries me about the article is that it might be based on out of date mutterings; for example, i read that Christoph Kramer has already signed a contract extension with his club Bayer Leverkusen until June 2019!

Jasper:

I am told we are still hyper confident on our targets, and expected couple more to of been done by now. Agents don't help, but from what I hear all is good. Honestly do NOT want to get dragged into names etc. I am like everyone else in hoping. Names are out there, plus a surprise Argentinian which is 70/30 in our favour. I do not know who but what I was told.

Goat:

The Goat was told that Edwards is staying. Apparently we are confident he will sign terms.

Also, Trippier is going to drag on a bit, but we have concerns over Walkers long term injury problem.

Told we are looking at Martial and McCarthy but we need to sell first.

JJetset said:

Compared to last off season and previous ones since AVB days that were a shambles.
we are very organized and all agreed on targets and the capabilities of them.

Some really Exciting young players and really good choices.

On McCarrthy: he would be plan x as not really mentioned

On Mat Ryan: I have said it once and will repeat again, this is not happening. shame though as really like him.

Trippier is looking good as done now apparently so i believe but wait a few weeks for the press or club to confirm.

Trix on COYS responding to someone complaining about our transfer approach under ENIC in recent time:

Disagree. Complete change of approach this window. Multiple targets identified pre window, and we have been making moves to bring them in early. Take a look around, very little business is being done anywhere atm and for good reason, as players are all either on holiday or International duty. Too much is being made of this we must sell to bring in imo. Yes we need to move players on in order to bring in the 4-5 we would really like, but that is due to wages not transfer fee's. It is not a case of we must move one out before one comes in. Far more to be positive about this window, than at any other time since Enic have been in charge imo.

trix on suggestions the trippier deal is dragging out because levy is trying to save a few quid:
Nothing to worry about with this one, the financials are all sorted.

Didn't Ben used to get a few things right a while back? I'm actually finding it hard to remember many more.

I think Vertonghen might have been called before the papers.

I think Trix in this very thread called it right that we were NOT going to sign Ayew and that we initially looked at him and moved on. He said this when many others including the press were saying he was due to sign for us. Trix at least deserves some credit for calling that one at that time

Isn't Jjetsets claim to fame that he pulled the names Saha and Nelsen out of his arse and then a day later we signed them up?

He's always supposed to have been a mate of Sherwood's.

That's always been your guess, but I see very little to make me think there's anything in it.

He did leak our opening fixture a couple of seasons back, so I do believe he has some kind of source.

Problem with all ITKs is the amount they post. There's just no way they know so much about everything. The occasional genuine snippet is drowned out by opinions and newspaper rehashing.

Back