• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Who: Ryantegan
When: 15th May
Where: SC

ryantegan said: ↑
Solid bid going in for Michy Batshuayi

I don't know much about him, but if we sign a forward that's exactly the type we should be going for (cf a Benteke or Remy) - a £5-6m 20 year old, who can understudy Ade and Soldado and grow to replace one of them over the next 12-24 months.

I don't know much about him, but if we sign a forward that's exactly the type we should be going for (cf a Benteke or Remy) - a £5-6m 20 year old, who can understudy Ade and Soldado and grow to replace one of them over the next 12-24 months.

Agreed. Loads of potential. He's scored a load of goals this year and has pace to go with the power.

They already interviewed him in December though didn't they?

No I don't think they did. From what the media say we asked if he would take over, but that was us coming from a situation of desperation. Now we are in a position where we can take our pick and those that want the job need to sit down and tell Levy what they can bring to the position. FDB said a few weeks ago that he would need to talk with us to find out if we were as good a fit for him as he was for us, this says to me that there are a lot of questions that both sides need to ask.

What I can't understand however is why Poch has suddenly been telling people what he is up to? These last two months the guy has stayed quiet and now he is telling all kinds of people the entirety of his conversations with Levy as well as the proposition itself. Someone is guessing at stuff altogether.

Who: prof
Where: coys
When: 15 May

A carrier pigeon arrives bearing a note from Galahad that reads:
"In the next three weeks the CPO for Archway Metal should be done. We offered 4 million and they asked for double, which they won't get. "

"In the next three weeks the CPO for Archway Metal should be done. We offered 4 million and they asked for double, which they won't get. "

David Lammey said 'a couple of weeks' for the CPO in an interview yesterday. So I except that's the source of this.

Did anyone else think this was some cryptic bull**** about a player before they realised it was about the stadium?

Did anyone else think this was some cryptic bull**** about a player before they realised it was about the stadium?

if you take the PO from CPO you get the first 2 letters of Pochettino, and if you take the A and M from Archway Metal and flip them around you get M and A which are the first 2 letters of Mauricio;)..........4 mill is the comp required to get Poch and his 4 staff. ;)

if you take the PO from CPO you get the first 2 letters of Pochettino, and if you take the A and M from Archway Metal and flip them around you get M and A which are the first 2 letters of Mauricio;)..........4 mill is the comp required to get Poch and his 4 staff. ;)

Are you Ted Rogers in disguise?

[Update 17] Trix with more on Pochettino

My mate is still convinced this is done all about the minor details. It has only come through an agent, but Poch has asked him to make sure his player signs nothing until we can make an offer. Now that might be a case that the agent has jumped the gun, but I certainly wouldnt bet against it now.

Ha, he is currently my striker on my FM 2014 game and he is a total beast in the game, but no idea about IRL.

Same here. And I made Lamela my big summer buy in last years game as well!

It's almost as if Baldini has been monitoring my progress. I guess we'll see if he goes ahead and grabs Shaarawy this summer, won't we Franco.....

Back