• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Some guy called neogenesis on SC

As i said before Poch wants in at Tottenham, things are moving in the wrong direction for Poch at Saints as the boards new 5 year plan includes stabalising around where they have finished this year, Poch isnt up for that and wants genuine ambition, the board are mindful of wages when you look at the wage expenditure of the teams above them. (Lambert is on less than Townsend at Spurs)

Player wise, lallana will only stay put if Poch does, The Sun has it right this morning mind you and he wants to talk to Liverpool should a bid come in.

Shaw and Rodriguez are happy to stay Saints, however Saints know Shaw will move on its whether they get what they think he is worth this summer.

Man Utd are sniffing around Clyne.

Sounds like a Southampton ITK if anything. Still it's a good insight into the situation over there.

Yeah he followed up with this

I get stuff as i live with someone who has a family member practically on the inside high up. The person i know is one of these guys who like to talk stuff through, find a justification in anything the club does. He talks about it with me, even tho i am a Spurs fan i am a balanced one.
After hearing what the players think of him and the devastation it will cause if he left (not my words, fans words) on the fans and players, you have to say that he has a presence. The players have bought into *him*, that my good man is as rare as rocking horse ****.
I would be happy with FDB but im leaning towards Poch now.

Very interesting ITK on Poch....this 'presence' thing if true might be what's keeping him on our radar even though Southampton have generally fizzled out since we beat them in March.

What he does have over FDB is PL experience, and it can easily be forgotten that he was an international with a major international powerhouse (wasn't he the one who 'fouled' Owen for Beckham's penalty in the 2002 WC??) so potentially the 'pull' power that FDB would be perceived to have could be also be said in part to be a fact for Poch.

Not really in the know as such, but I didn't really know where to post it.

Watching the build up to the games on German Sky, with Beckenbauer, Lothar Matthäus and Christoph Metzelder. They were talking about Wolfsburg and how massive their plans are, and that coach Dieter Hecking isn't a big enough name for them.

Both Metzelder and Matthäus said that for years now the Wolfsburg hierachies dream appointment would be Arsene Wenger. They then talked about Wenger's situation and that perhaps its finally going to happen.

Wenger to Wolfsburg? Possible? He speaks fluent German. Thought it might be interesting info.

Who: Grey Fox
When: 13th May
Where: SC

Apparently lots of chat in the Directors lounge last night and it seems we have not totally given up on LVG yet. People think that others like Ancelotti may become available and some at Utd are concerned about LVG being a loose cannon.. Not expecting to make an announcement for a week or so, others like Poch and FDB are not avaiable for interview yet.

At this stage I would really not be suprised if Levy does one of his specials and something comes from left field.

Talk of players in or out is premature, apart from Gomes going nothing will happen until new man in post.

Who: Grey Fox

Apparently lots of chat in the Directors lounge last night and it seems we have not totally given up on LVG yet. People think that others like Ancelotti may become available and some at Utd are concerned about LVG being a loose cannon.. Not expecting to make an announcement for a week or so, others like Poch and FDB are not avaiable for interview yet.

At this stage I would really not be suprised if Levy does one of his specials and something comes from left field.

Talk of players in or out is premature, apart from Gomes going nothing will happen until new man in post.
Antonio Conte....watch this space

Antonio Conte....watch this space

Not sure that its left-field but I'm surprised that there hasnt been more chat about Allegri. Not sure how many other managers we could possibly get who has won the league in one of the main four European league in the past few years. I know its not a definite criteria on its own however someone who has won Serie A in recent years should be high on our list I would have thought. At 46, he's also a half way house between Poch/FDB and Benitez

Who: The Goat

The Goat said: ↑

The Goat has been told that Levy met Pochettino today and that the meeting "went really well".

Who: neogenisis

Sauce has been told Poch is off to Spurs.

Salt required i guess.

Well Finney smells something fishy with this guy (post #46) so I guess we have to take with a pinch of salt. A lot of other sources though do say that Levy does seem quite impressed with Poch.

Who: Atlanta Yid
Date: 14th May
Where: COYS

The Owner wants Pochettino
The Chairman wants a fat spanish waiter

Back