• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

I would gladly see siggy shown the door ( I just can not for the life of me see what on earth he brings to the party) not really seeing it from Naughton either ,and if I am truly honest I think the rest could improve immeasurably from having a good coach/manager although I am not sure if any body is capable of teaching rose desire and he really lacks it

Naughton is distinctly average and not top half quality - however he;s our reserve RB and we have far higher priorities for any cash we have available for transfers

I think Naughton is decent enough. He made a couple of mistakes in the Southampton game but other than that was reasonably solid and showed some good crossing ability. Happy to keep him as the back up rb and is capable when called upon.

Exactly,not sure what some people are expecting of an understudy full back, especially at a club like Spurs. Some people's expectations are disturbing....

Depends what Naughton wants. If he wants first team matches then Fredericks could be a decent understudy.

With Europa and the cups he will hopefully stay and continue to develop.

Who: AtlantaYid
When: 17th May
Where: Coys

"I just had lunch with my friend who shared the little bit of information that he has.
He told me that the reason Joe Lewis really likes Pouch is because they have mutual friends.
Joe has an estate in Argentina and his friends down their speak very highly of Pouch as a man and as a coach.
Weather or not Joe Lewis is a football man or not he is a good businessman he wants the best for the club long term that's why he wants a young energetic coach over the fat spanish waiter.
My friend told me that FDB ****ed a few people off when he can out and said that he wanted the job before the season was over.
He is not out of the running but I think if I was putting my own cash on the table with the bookies that I would be leaning towards the fat Spanish waiter"

That doesnt even make sense, so Joe lewis wants Poch but this guy would put his own money on Benetiz?

Who: JJetset
When: 17th May
Where: SC

No announcements on manager this week.
You can still debate the 2 names.
However 1 is much much more concrete and contract talks further along than the other!
stay gay x

That is the most gay ITK ever. So clearly a bored person making **** up. Hedging their bets and saying nothing.

Will we have a seperat "itk bashing" thread this time aswell? or are we allowed to do it here?

Seeing JJetset's name brings back alot of unresolved anger!

Will we have a seperat "itk bashing" thread this time aswell? or are we allowed to do it here?

Seeing JJetset's name brings back alot of unresolved anger!

Probably best if you start a separate thread. We'll start deleting bashing posts from here if they make it hard to follow the ITK.

Hotspur Related ‏@HotspurRelated
Reports in the Spanish media reveal Real Betis will accept a bid of €10M from Tottenham Hotspur for young winger Alvaro Vadillo. #THFC

Hotspur Related ‏@HotspurRelated
Reports in the Spanish media reveal Real Betis will accept a bid of €10M from Tottenham Hotspur for young winger Alvaro Vadillo. #THFC

he looks a bit average to me, no better than Townsend....id rather we spend the money elsewhere

he looks a bit average to me, no better than Townsend....id rather we spend the money elsewhere

Agree.

I really want Konoplyanka for this position. Affordable (one year left on his contract) and it looks like Liverpool are moving for Lallana now instead.

Not so much ITK though, just someone reporting what the Spanish media have said. Other ITK's have already claimed that we shouldn't expect to see any signings until after we have a new manager signed.

I also don't think the lad looks all that. In fact if we are going to just throw money around at promising wingers then I'd rather we go for Ince or dare I say it get Scott Sinclair on the cheap from Emirates Marketing Project.

Last edited:
Not so much ITK though, just someone reporting what the Spanish media have said. Other ITK's have already claimed that we shouldn't expect to see any signings until after we have a new manager signed.

I also don't think the lad looks all that. In fact if we are going to just throw money around at promising wingers then I'd rather we go for Ince or dare I say it get Scott Sinclair on the cheap from Emirates Marketing Project.

That's obvious. Just to negate the 'but he's not his player' comments further down the line.

IIRC though both Siggy and Verts arrived within a week of AVB being appointed. Hopefully Baldini's got a welcome present or two similarly lined up for Poch/FdB.

Verts I believe was on some sort of pre-contract/gentleman's agreement with us during Redknapp's reign. Siggy I think was one that we had lined up before AVB, but AVB did have a say in the transfer.

Vadillo was scouted last season according to the press and ITK and I think Ryantegan on twitter said we will bid for him this summer as Betis got relegated. As he's seen as a development player he'd be signed by Baldini regardless of incoming new manager.

Vadillo was scouted last season according to the press and ITK and I think Ryantegan on twitter said we will bid for him this summer as Betis got relegated. As he's seen as a development player he'd be signed by Baldini regardless of incoming new manager.

Has Levy written all over it ;)

Back