• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

I just realised this isn't really transfer related so also mentioned it in the manager thread

Well Finney smells something fishy with this guy (post #46) so I guess we have to take with a pinch of salt. A lot of other sources though do say that Levy does seem quite impressed with Poch.

Only with respect to the Lallana info.... I suspect there is an element of reading the media and trying to join the dots with the info in that post as opposed to actual inside info.

Who: Trix
Where: COYS
When: 14th May

Just received a text, agent of a prominent Saints first team player told my mate this morning it will 100% be Poch, just compensation etc to be sorted.

Who: Trix

Just received a text, agent of a prominent Saints first team player told my mate this morning it will 100% be Poch, just compensation etc to be sorted.

Twitter this afternoon has been very much of the view that Poch has signed and the announcement won't be far off.

Who: hertyid

I don't know if they met today but I do know that he's def top of the list at the moment.

I just can't imagine Levy & Co not even interviewing FDB for the post. They'd be mad not to imo

Who: Some bloke who claims to have a "source" at Southampton
Date: 14th May
Where: Irish talk radio

Some guy was on the sports discussion on NewsTalk earlier... not some random caller, a "pundit" of some kind but I didn't catch his name. Anyway, he says Pochettino has been made a concrete offer and the ball is in his court. Levy wants an answer by the end of the week so he can pursue other targets if the Southampton man turns it down. He didn't claim to know which way Pochettino is leaning. Just that he has been made an offer.

I have no idea how reliable the source is; but interesting that this seems to be picking up steam in the media - even if it is only a rumour.

Who: Storts

Ramsey and Les going, not sure on Freund currently, think he will be staying

Who: Ryantegan
When: 15th May
Where: SC

ryantegan said: ↑
Solid bid going in for Michy Batshuayi

Back