• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Who: James 163
When: 16th May
Where: COYS

Scutch said: ↑

James163 on COYS:Hi Guys.

Had a very close family member in the box at the Europa League Final with Aaron Winter. As far as Winter was aware from when he spoke to him, FDB thinks he is coming to Spurs (Bergkamp is staying at Ajax though)

Interesting.

good stuff .....i think Ajax are back from their far east tour now so it should give Levy a chance to make some progress this weekend. Heres hoping anyway. (and its right Bergkamp doesnt come with him. He is an Arsanal legend, he knoes it would be wrong for him to be at Spurs)

Ari Gold gets some bits on SO & he had this to say yesterday:

Spurs and Chelsea both want Karl Darlow (Forest) to be back-up goalkeeper. As I explained in Jan, we bid for him then.
Liverpool were keen, but Chelsea are now apparently the biggest obstacle, though they may yet go back in for John Ruddy. Schwarzer off. He won't have both goalkeepers there[Cech & Courtois]. Cech sold or more likely, TC loaned out one more season.
Chelsea, more than most, need to sign English reserves to fill their quota. He's keen on us, but money talks. The bookies think he's going to Chelsea, I'm not so sure.

Jasper replied re: Darlow (I think)

From what I understand he has told these round him few months back he is coming here in summer.

Ari:

If Hugo stayed and Darlow was promised nothing more than Europa League and Carling Cup, he'd still want to come.

Ari Gold gets some bits on SO & he had this to say yesterday:

Spurs and Chelsea both want Karl Darlow (Forest) to be back-up goalkeeper. As I explained in Jan, we bid for him then.
Liverpool were keen, but Chelsea are now apparently the biggest obstacle, though they may yet go back in for John Ruddy. Schwarzer off. He won't have both goalkeepers there[Cech & Courtois]. Cech sold or more likely, TC loaned out one more season.
Chelsea, more than most, need to sign English reserves to fill their quota. He's keen on us, but money talks. The bookies think he's going to Chelsea, I'm not so sure.

Jasper replied re: Darlow (I think)

From what I understand he has told these round him few months back he is coming here in summer.

Ari:

If Hugo stayed and Darlow was promised nothing more than Europa League and Carling Cup, he'd still want to come.

Again, don't know anything about him, but this is exactly the type of signing we need to make.

Get Friedel and Gomes off the wage bill and get someone like this in to learn from Lloris and help with the homegrown quota (with Archer promoted to #3).

Some of the finishing/defending is a bit dopey but some of the close control and quick footwork is top drawer imo

I really would expect as much in a highlight video from a full season. Give Pav a full season in the Belgian league and I think someone could have made a more impressive video. Tried looking for videos from individual games where we can see all his involvements, I always think they're a bit more informative, but I couldn't find any.

Again, don't know anything about him, but this is exactly the type of signing we need to make.

Get Friedel and Gomes off the wage bill and get someone like this in to learn from Lloris and help with the homegrown quota (with Archer promoted to #3).

agreed

Cant argue with your thinking there makes perfect sense

Everything I see from fans lately tells me they really do not get the home grown quota all I hear is we need to get rid of Lennon ,Townsend ,Rose , Naughton and Livermore the only problem being we will no longer be able to play in England :lol:

Cant argue with your thinking there makes perfect sense

Everything I see from fans lately tells me they really do not get the home grown quota all I hear is we need to get rid of Lennon ,Townsend ,Rose , Naughton and Livermore the only problem being we will no longer be able to play in England :lol:

We could theoretically register only 17 foreigners and make up the rest with youth.

I really would expect as much in a highlight video from a full season. Give Pav a full season in the Belgian league and I think someone could have made a more impressive video. Tried looking for videos from individual games where we can see all his involvements, I always think they're a bit more informative, but I couldn't find any.

You could make a pretty good Pav video just from his time in the premiership

We could theoretically register only 17 foreigners and make up the rest with youth.

We could yes but to what point ?

this is after all a English club I see no point in taking it down to bare bones if English players are not good enough we need to teach them better

I think realistically you need 5 overage homegrown players (17+5 = 22 senior players).

Walker, Naughton, Dawson, Fryers and Townsend would be my 5 for next season, meaning all of Rose, Lennon, Livermore and Siggy could go.

I think realistically you need 5 overage homegrown players (17+5 = 22 senior players).

Walker, Naughton, Dawson, Fryers and Townsend would be my 5 for next season, meaning all of Rose, Lennon, Livermore and Siggy could go.

I would gladly see siggy shown the door ( I just can not for the life of me see what on earth he brings to the party) not really seeing it from Naughton either ,and if I am truly honest I think the rest could improve immeasurably from having a good coach/manager although I am not sure if any body is capable of teaching rose desire and he really lacks it

Who: Ojay

Just had a meeting with a football agent. He told me Poch is almost done but is proving to be extremely expensive. FDB is the back up option if we can't agree compensation.

update from ojay: Compo for him and his team is what makes it expensive

Who: Ojay

Just had a meeting with a football agent. He told me Poch is almost done but is proving to be extremely expensive. FDB is the back up option if we can't agree compensation.

update from ojay: Compo for him and his team is what makes it expensive

Ojay is a new one on me and I am struggling to believe that if we want him and he's entire team that levy thought that would be a cheap option

I am still clinging on to the faint hope that nothing is announced because levy has not spoken to the others yet and by that I mean fdb :lol:

Who: JJetset
When: 17th May
Where: SC

No announcements on manager this week.
You can still debate the 2 names.
However 1 is much much more concrete and contract talks further along than the other!
stay gay x

Who: AtlantaYid
When: 17th May
Where: Coys

"I just had lunch with my friend who shared the little bit of information that he has.
He told me that the reason Joe Lewis really likes Pouch is because they have mutual friends.
Joe has an estate in Argentina and his friends down their speak very highly of Pouch as a man and as a coach.
Weather or not Joe Lewis is a football man or not he is a good businessman he wants the best for the club long term that's why he wants a young energetic coach over the fat spanish waiter.
My friend told me that FDB ****ed a few people off when he can out and said that he wanted the job before the season was over.
He is not out of the running but I think if I was putting my own cash on the table with the bookies that I would be leaning towards the fat Spanish waiter"

Back