• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

It Evens Itself Out Over A Season - The Ref's A ****

Who is the worst recent Premier League referee?

• Howard "Red" Webb

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Chris "What a Foy" Foy

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Mark "Emotional" Clattenburg

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Mike "Give us a Clue" Dean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uriah "Two Tickets to the UR Show" Rennie

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Mike "Beachball" Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A.N.Other

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
They won't bring it in until it actually screws one of the big teams, wait until Man Utd or Barca get a decision like that against them and watch the technology fly!

Imagine the Champions League final gets tainted by something like that, goal-line tech will be in place quicker than you could say hawkeye!

At which point did he realise he got it wrong?

After the game or during the match? Surely he can overturn his initial decision if unsure!

THE NIGHT BEFORE THE MATCH, DURING THE MEETING AT THE HOTEL, IN WHICH ENVELOPES WERE EXCHANGED... THAT'S when he 'knew' he'd get it wrong... corrupt to the fudging core! fudge technology... it'll never happen... 'cos TV can't be paid off to affect a decision...

Abramovitch has everything he needs, and enough money to live 1000 lives over... don't tell me he hasn't considered using some of it to MAKE SURE his team get what HE wants... and as for Martin Atkinson... (and Mark Clattenburg before him) I assume they have a wife & kids to support... who wouldn't, in their position... they're only human, after all...

OBVIOUSLY NONE OF THIS HAPPENED... IT'S ALL FANCIFUL SPECULATION... SAME AS DAVID DEIN NEVER WENT NEAR THE CHEF WHO COOKED OUR LASAGNE WITH A BUCKET LOAD OF CASH... IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, 'COS NONE OF THESE TEAMS HAVE ANYTHING TO GAIN FROM WINNING... AND EVERYTHING TO LOSE BY LOSING... AND THAT'S WHAT AFFECTS A MAN'S JUDGEMENT... SAY IT AIN'T SO!

How can Mata go home and sleep at night knowing he celebrated something which never happened?

What kind of a human being those that?

How can Mata go home and sleep at night knowing he celebrated something which never happened?

What kind of a human being those that?

He's a cheating little bastard, he walked the ball about 3 yards further forward for his free kick that hit the post against us at the bridge a couple of weeks ago.

There have been some horrible decisions that have gone against us, but this thread is so typically Spurs. Poor us. Feel sorry for us. Everyone else's fault but ours.

Not at all... we're complete victim-mentality-inferiority-complex ****S of the highest order... but that doesn't mean to say we've been pretty much wrecked by three out of four of THE biggest goal-line technology debates of recent years... Mendes v Man Utd, Lampard v Us (Stamford Bridge) and yesterday... the Lampard/World Cup game seems to somehow have evened itself out with last season's decision against us/Gomes... and yet I get the feeling we're ALWAYS the fudging victims of either a corrupt or inept system...

so the question remains...

WHERE'S OUR fudging ROUNDABOUT TO ALL THESE ****ING SWINGS???

I agree. We have clearly had more big decisions go against us than for us this year that it is getting utterly ridiculous. Just all of Adebayor's goals that get chalked offside when they aren't for example - I mean WTF? Has that ever happened to another player?

Yes it looks like we are playing the victim but I think we are. The previous game Chelsea get the helping hand of 2 blatant off-side goals to beat relegation fighting Wigan. Then yesterday they get the luxury of being awarded a goal that was no-where near over the line. Regardless of whether we are playing victims, it alters the flow of the game. We don't get a fair crack at the result, because our game plan has to go out of the window. We have to attack, or risk losing in a whimper. That opens up more space and that's where 2 of their goals came from. We would not have been so gung-ho had we only been a goal down, I don't think that can be denied.

But yeah, it's ridiculous. It makes you wonder what the point of watching is. Play well and lose to a world class goal and it's fine. Quite unlucky but it happens to every team. But play well and constantly drop points or get knocked out of cups because of one guy's decisions? What is the point? We have been so unlucky this year, it's unreal really.
you forgot the mysterious pen against fulham in the week as well , chelsea have had ,many game changing unbeilivable decisions this season !!!

I guess we should put alledgedly before a lot of these posts for legal purposes :)

Chelsea are Gas-Chamber hissing scum... ALLEGEDLY
ArseAnal Fans are smug golating c u n t s to the core... ALLEGEDLY
David Dein shat in our Lasagne... ALLEGEDLY
Mark Clattenburg and his linesmen were PAID to be afflicted with momentary blindness when Mendes SCORED at Old Trafford: A-fudging-LEGEDLY!
Chelsea paid off Martin Atkinson to do us over... ALLEGEDLY...
Chelsea fans jeered and laughed their way through the minute's silence and don't deserve the success their owner has bought them; FACT... fudging SUE ME!

_59676824_matagoal.jpg

I like that.

Would there have been a television replay at the dugouts straight away? I see them at some games. If so, I would have, either as captain or the manager, told all the players to go over there, and tell the ref to follow them. And tell them they are not restarting the game until the ref has just given them 30 seconds to look. If they are wrong they admit they were wrong, but since they were 100% certain the ball never went over, the ref can see it too and the goal can be disallowed.

You're not allowed to do that. Remember the World Cup?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds2ALlHHCXI

Mexico show the linesman that he got an offside really fudging wrong and they give the goal anyway, because those are the rules.

I'm not sure that this was the case really. We knuckled down got a goal back and looked as though we believed we could get another one. I think that Harry made a mistake in changing us to 4-4-2. Had we carried on in the way we were at 2-1 down it was quite likely that Atkinson would've sought to even up his shocking earlier decision and we would've been right back in it.

Agreed

We've been played for fools time and again against the big boys, to keep us out of their little club

Perhaps when we've had 96 decisions go against us, we can set that date aside and never play football again on that date

Not at all... we're complete victim-mentality-inferiority-complex ****S of the highest order... but that doesn't mean to say we've been pretty much wrecked by three out of four of THE biggest goal-line technology debates of recent years... Mendes v Man Utd, Lampard v Us (Stamford Bridge) and yesterday... the Lampard/World Cup game seems to somehow have evened itself out with last season's decision against us/Gomes... and yet I get the feeling we're ALWAYS the fudging victims of either a corrupt or inept system...

so the question remains...

WHERE'S OUR fudging ROUNDABOUT TO ALL THESE ****ING SWINGS???

wasn't their 'winner' offside too in that game?

not forgetting Ade's legit winner against them this year that wasn't given.

Back