• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

It's not the Union Flag so much, its the EDL one you see everywhere during a football tournament that bothers me, the red cross on a white background.

That is the flag of England as you full well know. If countries are to have flags then England as a country should have one. The issue, your issue is with the EDL which is fair enough.

I would say for far right extremism we do pretty well at having so few in this country compared to some others. They all seem to latch onto football though.

Which might be why I think Mark cavendish is the sporting story of the summer.

I've massively enjoyed the Euro's and England's progress
The Germany game was in my top 3 for amazing days and brilliant atmosphere's
Sunday will be a brilliant day with all my pals and their families too
It brings us all together and has given the country a much needed lift

It's not the Union Flag so much, its the EDL one you see everywhere during a football tournament that bothers me, the red cross on a white background.
Flying the Union Flag would be better.

Problem is those ungrateful fudges in Wales and Scotland who won't even sing the anthem we gave them. Getting them to fly the correct flag will be a struggle.

Speaking with a Scottish guy tonight, he doesn't really mind England winning, but he couldn't live with the English "fans" afterwards.
England haven't won a major tournament for 55 years people would be entitled to go on a bit maybe if we did beat Italy

Speaking with a Scottish guy tonight, he doesn't really mind England winning, but he couldn't live with the English "fans" afterwards.

I don't think i can live with the Scottish fans who will gloat if England lose. Pathetic.
Its one of the reasons i really don't like international football.
It can bring out the worst in the worst of people.
Personally i wouldn't mind if England won it if they were the best team, but from what little ive seen they haven't been.
I like the best team to win, and for me that's been italy.

What is the purpose of putting these letters in the public domain? Why not send a letter privately to a loved one.

I also do not understand the baby reveal thong they all seem to do.

I am so grumpy I wonder if I have Scottish blood in me:D

I wouldn't say it's being grumpy - there are both young & old who aren't overly into this "content generation/sharing" lifestyle.

I guess the first final in forever, the media will get all the content they can!

Back