• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

The whole country is going to be a mess in the morning. Millions of pounds gained through beer and food but even more spent on cleaning the brick up.

It'll be carnage and as embarrassing as always.

I know of no other country where the underclass are given such a platform to embarrass us all.

It puts me off and I am the most working class guy you could find. I had to turn a blind eye to a few of the people who campaigned and voted leave as I did not like the way they went about things even if I agreed with the end result.

Hate chavs I really do.

Wonder if thick clams like Rio Ferdinand will shut up and be a bit more humble now. Don’t get me wrong, I fancied our chances to get to the final and thought we had a great chance but he was far too dismissive of Italy and Spain “it doesn’t matter who goes through cos England beat both these teams”. Clearly not a history buff either. Just so unbecoming being so roostery especially when it’s so long since we won anything.

Someone like Graham Potter would have put that game to bed in the first 30 minutes. Italy were rattled, an absolute mess. Southgate's team sat off them, let them settle and get right back into the game.

But they would have nothing like Southgate's PR.

Southgate's caution cost us in the end. You can get away with it against the lesser teams but the better teams will find a way to dominate.

You do not need both Rice and Phillips in midfield, they offer nothing offensively as neither can pass the ball, they are just destroyers.

Foden, Grealish and Sancho criminally overlooked for players who 'offer more defensively' like Mount (who was crap all tournament) and Saka.

The squad has bags of attacking potential but Southgate doesn't have the balls to use it.

Back