• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

And this is why I can never be 100% fully onboard with England, pathetic!

It's horrible. I first went to an England game in 1980, and continued going for many years. Id brace myself everytime I heard that stupid IRA song, and the increasing racism, etc. But I cannot allow these tossers to ruin it for me, albeit they must be called out every single time for sure.

Is it 8pm yet ??

Saka out injured and we don't need to play 5 at the back
Rumours that Sancho will come in for Saka and Mount for Walker

Is it 8pm yet ??

Probably means he'll keep Walker in for Trippier then. That'll allow him to keep his 3 at the back when Shaw goes for a waddle up the left.

I'm literally amazed they were allowed to make this
It's brilliant

“Not a Woke in sight?” What the fudge does that even mean? You can’t really tell what the tots or the teaching assistants or the self-aggrandiser with the whistle think about critical gender theory or post-colonial reparations from the choreography, can you? On the other hand, there are plenty of groups I can think of which are not in sight in that video, and perhaps that’s what the tweeter liked.

Anyway, not the worst football song ever, but certainly not the best, and small children are only endearing if you’re related to them.

“Not a Woke in sight?” What the fudge does that even mean? You can’t really tell what the tots or the teaching assistants or the self-aggrandiser with the whistle think about critical gender theory or post-colonial reparations from the choreography, can you? On the other hand, there are plenty of groups I can think of which are not in sight in that video, and perhaps that’s what the tweeter liked.

Anyway, not the worst football song ever, but certainly not the best, and small children are only endearing if you’re related to them.
Looks like a recruitment video for the Robinson Youth.

It's horrible. I first went to an England game in 1980, and continued going for many years. Id brace myself everytime I heard that stupid IRA song, and the increasing racism, etc. But I cannot allow these tossers to ruin it for me, albeit they must be called out every single time for sure.

Completely agree and to be fair I've had some great times watching England over the years.
I was at the Euro 96 semi and without doubt the best atmosphere I've ever experienced at football bar none.
For whatever reasons I've found this England team hard to love, the plodding negative football hasn't helped but I woke up this morning with a familiar knot in my stomach, not sure what it was and then an oh! It's England in a tournament quarter final! Up for this now.
Lets have this boys.
COME ON ENGLAND!!!

I'm literally amazed they were allowed to make this
It's brilliant

How come? Thoroughly confused, is it controversial? And what does "a woke" look like? From a quick glance at the twitter account I'm surprised it wasn't calling for the kids to boo some players taking the knee for good measure.

Anyways...Makes sense to expect a few changes today, I'm with those expecting us to go to a back four again. It's been an interesting tournament so far for England, we've been quite frustrating to watch but really can't argue with the results. There will be a big irony if indeed Sancho is selected just after the announcement, mad the guy hasn't got any minutes so far.

Is it bad form to bring up the Iceland game? It's probably helpful to have had an experience like that recently to keep everyone honest but I think the team has a lot more talent in it now; it's just a case of being able to harness it against underdogs that presumably will be setting out their stall to defend...

Is it 8pm yet ??

I think Southgate must have said you're not playing whilst you're in the middle of a transfer - was always off he didn't play and no reason was given but now it adds up.

Back