• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Sterling has scored both England’s goals, directly resulting from his movement. Revisit your analysis.

Because it is bias.
he scored them because he didn't have time to think, he reacted - i think Gareth is using him the best way he can

Kane is creating space for everyone else, everyone knows his threat - might change the plan if England go deeper in the tourney

he scored them because he didn't have time to think, he reacted - i think Gareth is using him the best way he can

Kane is creating space for everyone else, everyone knows his threat - might change the plan if England go deeper in the tourney

The faintest praise.

like congratulating you for being able to type your gonad*s that he is to blame for Kane’s poor form.

Out of England's Euro 2020 squad, Aaron Ramsdale, Ben Chilwell, Ben White, Reece James, Declan Rice, Mason Mount, Jude Bellingham, Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Phil Foden and Bukayo Sako were not born when England lost to Germany at Euro 96

The faintest praise.

like congratulating you for being able to type your gonad*s that he is to blame for Kane’s poor form.
guess what?? as Britney Spears famously sung (well sorta), Oops, he did it again

a clean sheet, Kane finally scores - Gareth masterclass? I just hope the players, fans (media lol) don't think they've done it, still a looong route. But this was an underwhelming Germany, crap really - and how did Muller miss his chance?? smh

Looks like we will have to wait until Saturday at the earliest for our new manager to be available.

Looks like we will have to wait until Saturday at the earliest for our new manager to be available.
I don’t understand why Southgate is looked down on so much. I’m not saying I want him here but he’s got us to a World Cup semi final, minimum quarters of the Euros - probably further and the finals of the Nations League. That’s more than established coaches like Capello, Eriksen etc achieved. He would be fine in the PL….

I don’t understand why Southgate is looked down on so much. I’m not saying I want him here but he’s got us to a World Cup semi final, minimum quarters of the Euros - probably further and the finals of the Nations League. That’s more than established coaches like Capello, Eriksen etc achieved. He would be fine in the PL….

England play boring football and were fortunate to not concede twice against Germany tonight. We couldn’t have hand picked an easier route to the world cup final and we still couldn’t get there. The only 2 decent teams we have played in the last 2 major tournaments are Belgium (who we lost to) and Germany who were not great tonight.

Last edited:
England play boring football and were fortunate to not concede twice against Germany tonight. We couldn’t have hand picked an easier route to the world cup final and will still couldn’t get there. The only 2 decent teams we have played in the last 2 major tournaments are Belgium (who we lost to) and Germany who were not great tonight.
So we conceded a couple of chances to Germany, big deal. You’ll have to remind me of all these amazing international teams that don’t give away any chances to the big nations. We haven’t conceded a goal in all four games, including Croatia, Germany and Czech Republic who are all good teams winning three of them and drawing one. Down play it all you want, I’m sure every other England manager has had the toughest routes to the final ever seen but Southgate has shown he’s really not that bad…..

So we conceded a couple of chances to Germany, big deal. You’ll have to remind me of all these amazing international teams that don’t give away any chances to the big nations. We haven’t conceded a goal in all four games, including Croatia, Germany and Czech Republic who are all good teams winning three of them and drawing one. Down play it all you want, I’m sure every other England manager has had the toughest routes to the final ever seen but Southgate has shown he’s really not that bad…..

We have played every game at home in this tournament and looked like the away team in every single one of them.

And lined up against an expiring German team with 8 defenders
We have some of the most exciting young attackers with lots of premier league experience and he plays 5 at the back. Ridiculous, anyone who says they have enjoyed watching England play in this euro’s is a fudging liar. Every team we have played have had more attempts than us and as i say, we are pretty much the host nation.

Not to say i am not behind the team and a win is a win but when people say Southgate is a good manager i have to disagree imo.

I just dont get the English disease, why do so many people long for failure and hate winning, I know the rest of the British isles fans love to see their teams doing well yet the English just want to be negative. I know the performances haven't been great but just take the good times when you can, I've waited over 50 years to see us beat Germany in a competition and I'm loving every minute of it, so go and kick the cat and put your Morrisey music on and wallow in your pit of misery all you self loathers.

I just dont get the English disease, why do so many people long for failure and hate winning, I know the rest of the British isles fans love to see their teams doing well yet the English just want to be negative. I know the performances haven't been great but just take the good times when you can, I've waited over 50 years to see us beat Germany in a competition and I'm loving every minute of it, so go and kick the cat and put your Morrisey music on and wallow in your pit of misery all you self loathers.

Must have been asleep in 2000.

I think England fans want to win, that's why they dislike Southgate and the team he's picking so much.

Back