• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

and nothing has happened at all since 4am Monday haha....false alarm it seems

After starting this thread, she has to go into labour/ be born during a Spurs match! Just as Harry Kane scores shepops out :) I hope you guys stay relaxed while you bring a new life into this world.

Off to the hospital this morning, the Mrs is going to hopefully have a sweep and it will start things off as she is two days past due now

I'm really nervous all of a sudden !!!

Off to the hospital this morning, the Mrs is going to hopefully have a sweep and it will start things off as she is two days past due now

I'm really nervous all of a sudden !!!
Best of luck mate. It's a wonderful and horrible time all at once!

Enjoy those first few days while she sleeps and you've got your little one to yourself, you'll forget them almost immediately.

All the best, it will be the most dramatic and fantastic experience of your life - meeting the little one for the first time is, well, indescribable. Simply amazing. You'll remember that moment for as long as you live.

Any rivers available for this event?

Not for this one but Marky sent me a video of some, oh you know what I wont say it in this thread, instead I am just going to wish one of the boards nicest members a message of good luck on what I hope will be an amazing day for him.

It will be a day you wont forget marky and will change your life for the better, good luck to you both.

Got to the hospital for the Mrs to be checked over to find out her waters have broken and have been since about 9pm last night

We're back home now and unless she goes into labour beforehand we're going to the hospital at 8.30pm tonight for her to be induced

Just hoping she can hold out at least until 4.45pm so I can watch the game today haha

Bon chance Marky.

Remember that Chich probably counts multiple STIs as a plus point.
I remember an old Churchill quote about when he responded to a jibe about his weight, he replied that it showed a life lived well with interest.

I think of this when replying to your some what disdainful remarks.

:D

No news really I got sent home at 10.30pm she didnt get induced until 1.30am but nothing has really happened as yet, I reckon I woke up every 20 mins or so checking my phone, nervous times

Man! This is the first thread I came to this morning. I was expecting a picture! Good luck Mark, hope today is the special day!

Back