• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

Went to the hospital for a 32 week scan today as the baby was measuring above the growth chart, we was lucky enough to get a 4D scanner, the lady said she wasn't meant to give out piccies but she gave us some, absolutely incredible, was surreal seeing her little face

Technology is awesome !!

12294806_10156270836260475_4197614157703812038_n.jpg

12313858_10156270836360475_6853572551698395419_n.jpg

Nice one mate.

We paid £150 for 3D pics and a 30 minute video so you done well getting them for free.

Great feeling seeing their face for the first time eh?

Nice one mate.

We paid £150 for 3D pics and a 30 minute video so you done well getting them for free.

Great feeling seeing their face for the first time eh?

Amazng that was the most emotional I had felt after seeing her face so detailed, she has her mums nose and mouth

Enjoy it while you can Mark... your life will never be the same again, for better or worse.

I have a 4 year old.

4 years. Jeez.

14 more to go.

Enjoy it while you can Mark... your life will never be the same again, for better or worse.

I have a 4 year old.

4 years. Jeez.

14 more to go.
Trust me my other half has a 6 year old who never listens and constantly knows how to wind me up for attention haha

Marky when's the due date?

Our little one arrived yesterday bang on time. BEST FEELING EVER.
I feel like I've not slept for a week but I've been told to expect that not to end...ever.
Oscar was born 9:25 am yesterday weighing 7.05lb.
No jokes about being named after a Cheatski player please!

I feel like I've not slept for a week but I've been told to expect that not to end...ever.
Congrats! Was he named after the award then? ;)

Where you there for the birth? Sneak a peek? I snuck no peek, both times. No way am I having that imaged burnt into my retina.

ha, same here, stayed away from the business end, agreed I could see the head of the first one just as a bit of encouragement for my wife, I couldn't make out a thing to be honest

i also passed up the opportunity to cut the cord both times, someone is being paid to do that

Congrats! Was he named after the award then? ;)

Where you there for the birth? Sneak a peek? I snuck no peek, both times. No way am I having that imaged burnt into my retina.
Yes mate I was there. Very emotional not in a blubby way (although I did shed a tear when he was passed to mum) amazing to see the range of human emotions and feeling pretty helpless to do anything. I had a look down the business end and it was fine, amazing actually. Cut the cord as well.

It's just an epic experience and the prize is first class!

I had a look at the business end; it was like the aftermath of a motorcycle accident. If the motorcyclist was naked and rode into a mirror factory at speed. Messy. Never again. It was like the white cliffs of Dover but in flesh form. After a 13 hour assault from a naval battleship. We had to fetch a surgeon to sew her up. Episiotomy or pressurised explosion, you decide!

First of my games in my self imposed Spurs ban tomorrow and I'm gutted at least it's on tv

She is due on Jan 21st but doesn't want me over an hour away in a place with next to no phone signal, fair enough I agree

She is measuring 4 weeks bigger than she actually is with a scan on monday to decide if she is to be induced, excited and nervy as fook now

Congrats and all the best marky. Like the little Spurs top, sadly I can't get my nephew or niece (4 and 2) a toon top as even those ages have fudging W*nga on them.

Congrats mate. Hopefully now a few weeks have passed you're getting some sort of sleep. Those first couple weeks killed me but all worth it.

Reactions: rxl
Congrats mate. Hopefully now a few weeks have passed you're getting some sort of sleep. Those first couple weeks killed me but all worth it.
Cheers mate - he's not too bad goes from about midnight to 4 then 4 to 7:30 so no complaints.

Good luck Marky, the whole thing is amazing take it all in mate. I wish you and your better half a healthy safe delivery of your nipper. My advice for what it's worth - make sure your missus gets what she wants don't let her be pushed by medical staff - they know what they're doing for sure but she will know her body better than them - if they need to step in they will, keep her calm and be prepared for the emotional roller coaster of birth from your point of view and stockpile sleep!!

Back