• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

At 9.17pm last night after a 4 hour labour Alice was born weighing in at 8lb 0oz

Mum had a relatively easy first three hours then had a very painful last hour but she did it with no pain relief, she was an absolute trooper and was totally amazing from start to finish, we're lucky that Alice has her mum's good looks, she is beautiful and absolutely perfect not a blemish on her, I'm so thankful they are both totally healthy

I always used to listen when people said when she is born that moment will never be beaten and now I can agree with that, nothing will ever ever top that and how I feel now, I'm on cloud 1m haha

As she was induced she had to stay in overnight but I'll be bringing them home at lunchtime

I'll put a piccy up a bit later

Congrats mate, you're in for an incredible time.

People will be throwing advice at you left, right and centre so you'll be fed up of it soon but take this next bit in!

When people come round over then next couple of months they neither want to see you nor care about you. On that basis, give them what they want (to spend time with your daughter) and use that time to sit and eat something with your other half - you won't get many chances to do that. Even better, get them to bring some food with them - curry, lasagne, etc something you can heat in the microwave. It will be like a gourmet dinner compared to the crap you'll be living off for the next few months!

Yes, congratulations mate! Glad it all went as smoothly as these things can be expected.

And I concur entirely with Scara!

Congrats Marky.(& Mrs Marky)......and little Alice....................

No calling her Alli just yet.....you just couldn't stop yourself, could you?:D

Here she is, first few hours at home have been amazing, feel so blessed to have her, thanks for all the kind messages

12642836_10156464515755475_3999304245846533818_n.jpg
12592741_10156464515790475_7943538679490347255_n.jpg

Back