• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

He added: "When I joined Spurs it was because it is a very important club in England that has the ambition of playing Champions League football every year. Of course, the Premier League is the best league in the world where every week you play against very good teams.

"I think it is the most competitive league where five, six, seven or more teams can have the aim of finishing in the top four. I know there is a lot of speculation, but I just want to be focused about my job and my work. I just want to try and help the team get the best results and hopefully get a place in the next Champions League.

"You have to fight for that, especially in the Premier League, where it's very hard to finish in the top four because there are a lot of big clubs with big ambitions.

"We can compete for this and we will do everything to get a place.

"When you have ambition you must do everything to realise your objective. Everything is present in Tottenham to have a great future and the players must work every day to reach these goals. We are competitors, you want the best for your team, the best for your club. You want to win titles and it is a work in progress."

I find it kind of strange that it's on the OS, think this story must've ruffled a few feathers at Spurs and we felt we needed to "put it right" so to speak. To be honest, I wouldn't be shocked if it was actually true.

Very odd indeed the OS publishing this.....since when do we respond to "gossip" like that?

Can only think it warranted it because its Arsenal, clutching at straws probably, but as has been mentioned, we dont normally respond via the OS to newspaper gossip

Did we really need to respond on the OS? All it does is add fuel to the fire.

He's French, 99% of French players probably would like to play there. But the only way that's happening is if Real Madrid buy him then donate him to Scum as in conjunction with their partnership with them, wouldn't rule it out.

Let's face it, if we don't get CL this season then's he gone. Even if we do get top 4 there's a chance he still might want to leave. Let's just hope we can get £40m for him.

I think it's a case of Lloris being linked with a move away twice in two weeks. Maybe the OS realise that the fans need to hear something in order to keep them onside, some fans after all would believe it all and likely start booing one of our own.

I think it's a case of Lloris being linked with a move away twice in two weeks. Maybe the OS realise that the fans need to hear something in order to keep them onside, some fans after all would believe it all and likely start booing one of our own.

Possibly. To me it looks like Lloris has already started planning his exit strategy.

Wouldn't be suprised if he had, but IF he goes i'd rather it be to a team on the continent. PSG for £20 million

Sherwood stirred it up a bit in his press conference stating that he doubted the Arsenal goalkeeper would be too impressed with his team mate. I do hope that makes it across North London

Sherwood stirred it up a bit in his press conference stating that he doubted the Arsenal goalkeeper would be too impressed with his team mate. I do hope that makes it across North London

That's Tim stating the obvious. Sneezy will have had someone read the story to him and explain what it means in simple words of one syllable (or less) and will understand what a diss it is.

Did we really need to respond on the OS? All it does is add fuel to the fire.

He's French, 99% of French players probably would like to play there. But the only way that's happening is if Real Madrid buy him then donate him to Scum as in conjunction with their partnership with them, wouldn't rule it out.

[/B][/B][/B][/B]Let's face it, if we don't get CL this season then's he gone. Even if we do get top 4 there's a chance he still might want to leave. Let's just hope we can get £40m for him.

:lol:=D>

His saves have been great as has his sweeping but his distribution even today was poor, just something to work on though.

His saves have been great as has his sweeping but his distribution even today was poor, just something to work on though.

I think part of the distribution issues are down to the lack of options for the short pass - that doesn't excuse his long passing though, it's woeful.

We should have defenders free for him to pass to all the time and I'm not happy that we seem to think lumping it up the pitch is an acceptable method of starting an attack.

Has had some absolute world class saves in the past few games. Top, top keeper.
He does look dodgy in the sweeper keeper department, though. Has been lucky a few times.

But overall I think he has saved us more points than he has cost us.

Has had some absolute world class saves in the past few games. Top, top keeper.
He does look dodgy in the sweeper keeper department, though. Has been lucky a few times.

But overall I think he has saved us more points than he has cost us.

He's the best in the world at this. No other keeper even dares to play the sweeper keeper role like Hugo. It's very high risk, and sometimes that means it doesn't work, but teams playing us can't just hit a through ball for a striker to chase. I would love to have seen Hugo in goal for Fulham last night when Gerrard hit that pass, he'd have been at Sturridge's feet before he could even shoot.

Last night when he rushed out at Cisse, he forced him to take an early touch which meant there was no control and the chance was wasted. Great goalkeeping.

Back