• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

hqdefault.jpg

Given how stubborn Pep is, I wonder whether today perversely makes it less likely than more than they stump up the £150m

By the way would I sell Kane to City - No! Unless we have identified a replacement or we are in need of money. They are weakened without a focal striker.

Sell him, invest wisely and we will be a better team.

We need another striker anyway, but sell him. We have proven today we can beat the best without him.

However, his price is now £150m minimum.

The minimum already was £150 million. It’s now £160 million. I’d tell City it’s £170 million by close of play Wednesday, and £180 million by Saturday morning.

I've been saying for a whlie that it feels like there is something material which hasnt been said

I think there is definitely more to it than he just didn't show up. But, when you boil everything down, he wants to leave, he is the only one of our players with this problem and he's the only uninjured England player who wasn't fit enough this week to play. That, for me, says that regardless of everything else Harry hasn't behaved well here.

I'm sure the club aren't whiter than white but they've played a blinder PR-wise here by saying nothing official. We've looked professional and dignified and Kane's been left to do the explaining. And when you're explaining, you're losing.

I think there is definitely more to it than he just didn't show up. But, when you boil everything down, he wants to leave, he is the only one of our players with this problem and he's the only uninjured England player who wasn't fit enough this week to play. That, for me, says that regardless of everything else Harry hasn't behaved well here.

I'm sure the club aren't whiter than white but they've played a blinder PR-wise here by saying nothing official. We've looked professional and dignified and Kane's been left to do the explaining. And when you're explaining, you're losing.

He does want to leave, I agree, so not playing him, particularly against the club he wants to join, makes sense. I wouldnt have started him anyway given his fitness levels.

I have no idea what info is missing from the gap. Will be interesting to find out.

The club have done exceptionally well and its has to be pretty certain that they've set a deadline for any deal, and I wouldnt be surprised if htat deadline has already passed

He does want to leave, I agree, so not playing him, particularly against the club he wants to join, makes sense. I wouldnt have started him anyway given his fitness levels.

I have no idea what info is missing from the gap. Will be interesting to find out.

The club have done exceptionally well and its has to be pretty certain that they've set a deadline for any deal, and I wouldnt be surprised if htat deadline has already passed

Maybe that deadline was during his strike period?

Maybe that deadline was during his strike period?

Maybe, I cant believe that we'd have given ourselves less than 2 weeks to replace him

Will be interesting to see whether he features on Thursday. Absent transfer issues, I'd expect him to play some part in the game in order to build his fitness

Back