• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I'm not sure he needs to 'insist'. I doubt Kane wouldnt want to play. Even if he moves to Emirates Marketing Project, playing on Thurs will help his fitness. Why wouldnt he play?
In case he gets injured and can’t sign for City, prob same reason he didn’t turn up for training last week.

I'm not sure he needs to 'insist'. I doubt Kane wouldnt want to play. Even if he moves to Emirates Marketing Project, playing on Thurs will help his fitness. Why wouldnt he play?

It is not unheard of for players to claim they are not in the right frame of mind because they do not want to risk getting injured if they think they are on the verge of a move

I love the way the media are telling us "Spurs fans will love to have him back" (BBC) and "Spurs fans absolutely love him and they'll show that when he puts the jersey back on" (Sky).

Not from what I've seen and it's not how I feel. You had a stadium singing "Are you watching Harry Kane?" and singing "He's one of our own" for another player.

Not sure the media get how much Harry Kane has disrespected our club. I wouldn't boo him but I've a feeling some will if he plays for us again. It's a long way to forgiveness from where he is.

There is a great quote from Harry Bassett when he was manager of Forest and Van Hooijdonk behaved similarly to Kane last week. When he finally came back to training “if he’s expecting to be given an olive branch he’s got another thing coming”

I think if Harry isn’t sold it will be ok with the fans/players, etc. But I think he’ll need to be pretty humble about it all, if he acts like he’s doing us all a favour by staying then things could change.

I love the way the media are telling us "Spurs fans will love to have him back" (BBC) and "Spurs fans absolutely love him and they'll show that when he puts the jersey back on" (Sky).

Not from what I've seen and it's not how I feel. You had a stadium singing "Are you watching Harry Kane?" and singing "He's one of our own" for another player.

Not sure the media get how much Harry Kane has disrespected our club. I wouldn't boo him but I've a feeling some will if he plays for us again. It's a long way to forgiveness from where he is.

This is the main point for me, i have said many times over the last season or so i would not begrudge him leaving to win things. But the way he has gone about it has tarnished him imo and most fans i have talked to feel the same way.

This is the main point for me, i have said many times over the last season or so i would not begrudge him leaving to win things. But the way he has gone about it has tarnished him imo and most fans i have talked to feel the same way.

It's crazy how misjudged his actions were

- Pre his Neville interview, the vast majority of Spurs fans were in the "won't begrudge him a move" camp, with the blame on Levy

Now?

- Most fans are "fudge him" and I hope Levy screws City for the highest possible price.

Didn't have to be this way Harry ..

So he manages to congratulate Justin Rose for winning a golf tournament, but not one post congratulating his teammates or the club for beating the champions or even a like on social media for any of the club’s or players posts about the game? After all he’s still a Spurs player right so there should be some element of happiness?

Let's be real. Harry cannot post anything about football on his social media right now or else it becomes big news in the twisty winds.

I hope we turn ALL money down. THIS is the moment to stay strong and keep him. I'd welcome him back into the squad and let him work his way back into the side. Honestly. With hard training and peak fitness. BTW, if I'm Paratici, I'd be making sure to remind him how City have basically fudged around and not showing him the respect...

So he manages to congratulate Justin Rose for winning a golf tournament, but not one post congratulating his teammates or the club for beating the champions or even a like on social media for any of the club’s or players posts about the game? After all he’s still a Spurs player right so there should be some element of happiness?
fudge him, the sooner he is gone the better for me. If he stays i will certainly not be singing his praises and forgiving him.

Let's be real. Harry cannot post anything about football on his social media right now or else it becomes big news in the twisty winds.

I hope we turn ALL money down. THIS is the moment to stay strong and keep him. I'd welcome him back into the squad and let him work his way back into the side. Honestly. With hard training and peak fitness. BTW, if I'm Paratici, I'd be making sure to remind him how City have basically fudged around and not showing him the respect...

Sorry Steff but why exactly can’t he post anything about football? After all isn’t he still currently a THFC employee? Even just a brief post to say congrats to the guys today, brilliant performance. I don’t think that would be controversial at all and wouldn’t offend his possible future employers. Grealish managed to turn up to training on time and act professionally. I’d take the money provided it is what WE want and reinvest it in the club.

Sorry Steff but why exactly can’t he post anything about football? After all isn’t he still currently a THFC employee? Even just a brief post to say congrats to the guys today, brilliant performance. I don’t think that would be controversial at all and wouldn’t offend his possible future employers. Grealish managed to turn up to training on time and act professionally. I’d take the money provided it is what WE want and reinvest it in the club.

Honestly?
I don't care what he does or doesn't do on his social media. I am interested in seeing this saga conclude. I would not take the money. I'd take his goals when he's fit, as I think it would be enough to sneak top 4.

Today just highlights how important he could be to City. Torres isn't fit to clean Kane's boots (neither is Jesus for that, Gabriel not Christ). I can't see City waiting long before offering the 160m and concluding this saga. Whether Kane felt something in his Spurs loving heart while he watched that Nuno masterclass from a corporate box, who knows. That performance from our boys will have given him something to think about.

Back