• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

The problem is that we have to get the players that can replace kane now and still keep him for us getting top 4.
Chelsea: the players they got last year is starting to work, and they got stronger.
ManU: alot stronger team this year
Liverpool: stronger with players back
ManC: No chance, strongest team.

Cant see us getting a 4spot with our team still with Kane in it. Who is going to do bales job?

Totally agree. I keep hearing Paratici this and that. So far we’ve signed one player that might make a difference. I’m sure Gill is a future signing.

Our forward are worse than last season. Far worse if you consider Bale gone and Kane doubts.

Sky news now reporting that Kane is likely to stay, and that Levy would even reject £150 million+ at this late stage of the window.

Parroting The Times story, but potentially significant that more than one media outlet now running with it.

From BBC, whatever ok means...

13:04
'I've spoken with Kane and everything is OK'

Tottenham v Emirates Marketing Project (16:30 BST)

090b5b10-437a-467b-9fa1-16808ae8d27c.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur

In Sunday's evening kick-off, all eyes will be on Harry Kane.

Tottenham head coach Nuno Espirito Santo says he has "had a talk" with Kane and "everything is OK".

The striker has been heavily linked with a move to Emirates Marketing Project, whose manager Pep Guardiola declared his interest in signing the 28-year-old last week.

Totally agree. I keep hearing Paratici this and that. So far we’ve signed one player that might make a difference. I’m sure Gill is a future signing.

Our forward are worse than last season. Far worse if you consider Bale gone and Kane doubts.

Way too early to judge him either way. But it's not just the incoming players he should be judged on - it's his ability to shift some of the deadwood which he has done already.

I'm sure if Kane had signed for City before the euros then he would not have retuned late to training and been unavailable for the opening game of the season. So he can't have issues with people questioning his professionalism in this case.

So basically the only non injured England player not available this weekend then. Would be amazed if we’d agreed to his late return when no other team in the Prem let their players do that.

So basically the only non injured England player not available this weekend then. Would be amazed if we’d agreed to his late return when no other team in the Prem let their players do that.

Exactly.

Sh!t show. No new signings in the team. Bale and Kane missing from last season. People sleeping on business that might not happen and certainly hasn’t happened in time for the new season.

Fair point! Hoping for at least 3 signings between now and the end of the window though

Maybe. Season starts today though. I appreciate the Kane situation is probably playing havoc with budgets/plans etc but this looks like a drab season to me.

Maybe. Season starts today though. I appreciate the Kane situation is probably playing havoc with budgets/plans etc but this looks like a drab season to me.

Its a transitional season for me. Lots of new signings hopefully, mostly of younger players....aim would be a top 6 finish and then a more settled team and optimism next year

Its a transitional season for me. Lots of new signings hopefully, mostly of younger players....aim would be a top 6 finish and then a more settled team and optimism next year

No wonder Kane wants to leave!

Ok, that’s fair enough. I understand that. I just wish we would be ready for the season when it started.

No wonder Kane wants to leave!

Ok, that’s fair enough. I understand that. I just wish we would be ready for the season when it started.

It is why he wants to leave - agreed. If we'd gone through the rebuild more gradually over the last couple years then maybe he wouldnt

Ditto about being ready. We have a lot of business still to do

It is why he wants to leave - agreed. If we'd gone through the rebuild more gradually over the last couple years then maybe he wouldnt

Ditto about being ready. We have a lot of business still to do
Do you think there’s a good pool of players still available? I’m worried that we’ve missed the boat on quite a few. Daka, Dumfries etc.

I like Sarr at Watford. Terrorised us a couple seasons ago. We’ll need to take a punt on a few as the recognised talent will be hoping for CL/EL.

Agree, top 4 this year will be very difficult, even with Kane. But having him for a year helps us whilst (hopefully) bedding in a bunch of players, and then selling next summer make a lot of sense

Absolutely, our finances will be bettet then and we might have more money is a stadium sponsor comes along. Patrici will also have a year to sort out the scouting and butter a few players up. Would be tough to get top 4 this year but impossible without him.

Absolutely, our finances will be bettet then and we might have more money is a stadium sponsor comes along. Patrici will also have a year to sort out the scouting and butter a few players up. Would be tough to get top 4 this year but impossible without him.
I disagree. I don't think top 4 is impossible without Kane. I think it is impossible without a good attack / focal point.

Back