• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Grealish

From Daily Mails report of the game:
Keeping Jack Grealish would be a huge coup. He was yet again Villa’s best player, always looking for the creative option, and it is clear why Mauricio Pochettino wants him.

I bet they didn't have anyone at the game - they would have just skim read a bit of twitter

I'd actually like to see Levy hand over £40 million for this lad. I don't think he's worth it, but it would teach Levy a lesson about fudging around in the window. We could've snagged him early on for £25 million, maybe a little less, but Levy wanted to make the most of Villa's financial woes. Now they have the cash and Levy looks like a dingdong for not offering them a fair price.

Back