• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Grealish

I’ve seen a lot of him, but I’m going to bed now and too sleepy to go in detail. What I will say is he was MoTM in the play off final....

I watched him in the play-off final. He was, to my mind, easily dispossessed and made a number of bad decisions when he had the ball.

That said, if Poch wants him then I’ll take him.

Urgh, he looks like a horrible little scrote.

If he signs I hope it is in his contract that he has to get his hair sorted.

And the attitudes better.

Plus didnt cost £20 million when we are apparently broke when it comes to transfers
Ah, the good old 'attitude' chestnut comes back:D. Its been challenged several times to find something to prove this attitude issue beyond a few mistakes he made as a teenager, and noone could. Nayim has posted enough articles to show the opposite. But dont worry, say it enough times and it will become true....

Ah, the good old 'attitude' chestnut comes back:D. Its been challenged several times to find something to prove this attitude issue beyond a few mistakes he made as a teenager, and noone could. Nayim has posted enough articles to show the opposite. But dont worry, say it enough times and it will become true....

Fine, Ill just stick with hes a slightly above average championship player :)

Arh the football fan. Hold them up to light and not a brain in sight.
Stop bloody moaning and give the lad a chance, if doesn’t come to his senses and sign for Liverpool or the like.

Last edited:
That video, just makes me think a bit Meh. If we have any aspirations to winning the league then I think we need to aim higher. I trust Poch though but cant see him ousting any current player.

The way i view it is he'll help with our English quota, is under valued because of Villas situation and is young enough that we'll be able to flip him in a year or so, probably at a profit, should he not step up his development.

As a squad filler/English quota booster it's a pretty risk fee transfer.

I think a few have already made their minds up about this guy and are loath to change it. Watching that video its obvious he has ability and a eye for a pass, of course he is not the finished articule but at 22 he looks to have the basics and with Poch working with him he may just make some have red faces if he comes here.

I think a few have already made their minds up about this guy and are loath to change it. Watching that video its obvious he has ability and a eye for a pass, of course he is not the finished articule but at 22 he looks to have the basics and with Poch working with him he may just make some have red faces if he comes here.
That's sort of the point of this discussion.

Someone suggests a rumoured transfer, people look at the information available to them and then they decide (AKA make up their minds) whether or not that transfer is a good idea. Discussion ensues.

To have not made up one's mind (to not have an opinion) adds nothing to the discussion - I believe this is commonly known as brickposting.

Bruce has just signed a new contract and being given reassurances about keeping and buying players, so that probably kills this off - thankfully

Bruce has just signed a new contract and being given reassurances about keeping and buying players, so that probably kills this off - thankfully

I can't see any news about a new contract or keeping/buying players just that he'll be staying. I presume he's been given some re-assurances on that front but they have overspent and have reduced parachute payments next season so will likely have to sell some players to comply with FFP.

Back