• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Grealish

I'd actually like to see Levy hand over £40 million for this lad. I don't think he's worth it, but it would teach Levy a lesson about fudging around in the window. We could've snagged him early on for £25 million, maybe a little less, but Levy wanted to make the most of Villa's financial woes. Now they have the cash and Levy looks like a dingdong for not offering them a fair price.

You state this like it's fact, when really you have no fudging clue what goes on behind closed doors.

You don't know that Levy even opened negotiations with Villa before their cash injection.

Stop believing everything you read in the gutter press / on teletext.

I'd actually like to see Levy hand over £40 million for this lad. I don't think he's worth it, but it would teach Levy a lesson about fudging around in the window. We could've snagged him early on for £25 million, maybe a little less, but Levy wanted to make the most of Villa's financial woes. Now they have the cash and Levy looks like a dingdong for not offering them a fair price.

I'm not so sure. That might be the case but Villa were in talks with a potential new owner. You don't generally sell your [best] assets when you are trying to court new investment/sell your business.

You state this like it's fact, when really you have no fudging clue what goes on behind closed doors.

You don't know that Levy even opened negotiations with Villa before their cash injection.

Stop believing everything you read in the gutter press / on tacoter.

That is the problem with some fans who base their little knowledge they get from teletext and the like, the main hold up was that Villa/Spurs could not move on with a deal while they were in discussion with new owners.

That is the problem with some fans who base their little knowledge they get from tacoter and the like, the main hold up was that Villa/Spurs could not move on with a deal while they were in discussion with new owners.

Its worse for me as I now get most of my info from @nayimfromthehalfwayline posts.
He at least collates the crap into one place. Bless him...even if he has dubious taste in players :p

I love the idea that we are signing 40 odd players and keeping most of our current squad, but feel there might be a problem keeping 50 or so players happy, especially those not in the 25 man squad. Strange how a lot of people get excited by the emergence of Amos, Georgiou and Skipp yet want to sign players to stall their opportunities to get a game. This transfer rumour monster has been created by the transfer window and is an annoyance to me and most clubs I imagine as it must unsettle some players who may not have been interested in moves.

I love the idea that we are signing 40 odd players and keeping most of our current squad, but feel there might be a problem keeping 50 or so players happy, especially those not in the 25 man squad. Strange how a lot of people get excited by the emergence of Amos, Georgiou and Skipp yet want to sign players to stall their opportunities to get a game. This transfer rumour monster has been created by the transfer window and is an annoyance to me and most clubs I imagine as it must unsettle some players who may not have been interested in moves.

The signing of players have become an obsession for so many people! It's like we're going to be a complete failure if we don't sign someone. After a few poor performances at the end of last season so many people talking tripe about us having to upgrade this and that in the squad. gonad*s. I'm actually not too worried about us not signing players, for the reason you mention. It would be very interesting to see the likes of Skipp and Amos get a few matches under their belts this season. I reckon they'd pull a Bentaleb/Mason thing if they really got the chance. ;)

The signing of players have become an obsession for so many people! It's like we're going to be a complete failure if we don't sign someone. After a few poor performances at the end of last season so many people talking tripe about us having to upgrade this and that in the squad. gonads. I'm actually not too worried about us not signing players, for the reason you mention. It would be very interesting to see the likes of Skipp and Amos get a few matches under their belts this season. I reckon they'd pull a Bentaleb/Mason thing if they really got the chance. ;)

I agree
They know the club, know the system and are fit and ready

I’d be concerned if it was a case of having to utilise 4/5 players like that but 1/2 is sensible

I don't think people are worried about some youth team players stepping up, we're all in favour of it but we need a mix of experience and ability throughout the squad. We've fallen short in big games for a variety of reasons over the last few seasons, sure it may be we just need time to correct it but I think a couple of players are needed to improve the squad. It also brings competition for places which players seem to thrive on.

Na, he’s ‘brick’ a couple of posters who have seen sod all of him said so. I mean look at that video, doesn’t really create much does he.....

Na, he’s ‘brick’ a couple of posters who have seen sod all of him said so. I mean look at that video, doesn’t really create much does he.....

I honestly don't get the opposition to signing him based on his skill-set. I'm surprised and a little bit shocked by some of the comments here.

I honestly don't get the opposition to signing him based on his skill-set. I'm surprised and a little bit shocked by some of the comments here.
Who knows, every time I see him play he makes things happen. If he does sign I look forward to some eating humble pie on here....

He does love to draw a foul doesn't he!?

Though i'm not a fan of any player with sparrow's legs and shin pads that look like they were aimed at age 8-10!! What's with that!?

He’s got all the tools. Players around him will enjoy playing with him as not only does he draw fouls, he also draws players out of position.

And he has got brick hair, and for gods sake pull them fudging socks up.
Lol don’t get the beef regarding socks rolled down, I always wore them like that - it’s what a lot of us flair players do!

Didn’t Ginola do that? I could imagine him doing so. And Jose Dominguez:D

Lol don’t get the beef regarding socks rolled down, I always wore them like that - it’s what a lot of us flair players do!

Didn’t Ginola do that? I could imagine him doing so. And Jose Dominguez:D

You do know i was joking?

You do know i was joking?
Lol no I didn’t tbf, but didn’t think it was something you was seriously wound up about. But as you mentioned the hair I thought you was being serious, as he could definitely improve that area of his game...

Back