• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

The clips I have seen of Lucumi make him look more like a quick attacking wide player who looks comfortable shooting off of either foot.

I don't know about Rode, but from what I've read, Guardiola doesn't want to sell him. Our interest in German's never seems to bring much joy atm.

The clips I have seen of Lucumi make him look more like a quick attacking wide player who looks comfortable shooting off of either foot.

I don't know about Rode, but from what I've read, Guardiola doesn't want to sell him. Our interest in German's never seems to bring much joy atm.

probably because of what happened with Holtby

This is a good read

You may need to edit the url to say se instead of 53

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/8-times-Chel53a-hijacked-done-deals
8 times Cheatski hijacked deals.
Read the one about Robben on page 2... his own father said he would never sign for Chelsea over his dead body, right before he went there... just shows that nobody knows what the hell will happen in football deals.
Also read the Mo Salah one... Liverpool had been in negotations for 2.5 months when Cheatski just waltzed in and took him.

Pedro: "[Mourinho] is one of the main reasons why I’m here. He phoned me a few times and said he needed me to make the team stronger."

Pedro 21 million
Cuadrado 27 million
Salah 11 million
Willian 32 million

What he actually meant was preventing others from strengthening.

What does everyone think about bolasie from palace? Talkbrick were on about him today and said he wouldnt make it here as he was too inconsistent. I hate agreeing with adrian durham, but I only saw him destroy us once, so I went looking for a youtube video. OH MY DAYS. We already have a 1 in 10 player in townsend - if this guy does things from this video one in 10, I want him. Screw every other highlights video. This is the best. If anything screamed spurs player, it's this. I'm going to watch it again. It's that awesome.

Premier league proven, probably available with some levy magic for 12m, 26 so some resale if it doesn't work out in 2 years, probably isnt on that much at palace

Palace will want more than 12 million and I'm not sure he's that much of an upgrade on Lamela or Townsend. He holds it up well which we always need. Good but not good enough is my feeling.

What does everyone think about bolasie from palace? Talkbrick were on about him today and said he wouldnt make it here as he was too inconsistent. I hate agreeing with adrian durham, but I only saw him destroy us once, so I went looking for a youtube video. OH MY DAYS. We already have a 1 in 10 player in townsend - if this guy does things from this video one in 10, I want him. Screw every other highlights video. This is the best. If anything screamed spurs player, it's this. I'm going to watch it again. It's that awesome.

Premier league proven, probably available with some levy magic for 12m, 26 so some resale if it doesn't work out in 2 years, probably isnt on that much at palace

Which could explain why he's been a permanent fixture in the transfer gossip columns all summer, despite no clubs actually being interested (as per Pardew's 'not a single phone call or bid')

Everton defender John Stones, 21, will put in a transfer request in an attempt to force through a move to Premier League champions Chelsea. (Sun - subscription required)

_85101150_0c38a86b-821c-4d0d-ae64-a53efa0e1ee7.jpg

The Daily Star claims Jose Mourinho wants two more big-money signings

Stones is part of a potential £100m double deal for the Blues, who are also keen to sign Juventus and France midfielder Paul Pogba, 22. (Daily Star)

Tottenham are set to increase their bid for West Brom striker Saido Berahino, 22, to more than £20m.(Independent)

Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea, 24, could still join Real Madrid, with his agent set for talks with the Old Trafford club. (Sun - subscription only).

Real are willing to offer Costa Rica's World Cup goalkeeper Keylor Navas, 28, plus cash in exchange for Spain international De Gea. (Daily Mail)

United, meanwhile, are expected to bid more than £20m for Southampton winger Sadio Mane, 23. (Daily Telegraph)

Winger Yannick Bolasie is stalling on a new long-term contract at Crystal Palace. The 26-year-old is wanted by Tottenham. (Daily Mail)

Liverpool have offered defender Mamadou Sakho, 25, a new five-year contract to fend off any transfer interest in the player. (The Guardian)

But Brazilian midfielder Lucas Leiva, 28, will leave Anfield for Turkish club Besiktas on a season-long loan. (Daily Mirror)

_85101144_4b34af28-d7ed-460d-a9ae-e5309b4fd4b3.jpg

The Sun reports that John Stones is set to make a transfer request

Chelsea winger Victor Moses, 24, is wanted by Aston Villa and Tottenham.(Daily Telegraph)

Everton are interested in Bayern Munich's Brazilian defender Dante, 31, who is valued at £6.5m. (Bild - in German, subscription required)

Besiktas have made an approach to sign Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva, 28, on loan. (Liverpool Echo)

Sunderland are interested in Brazilian striker Alexandre Pato, 25, but are yet to make an offer. (Globo via Daily Mirror)

Aston Villa have told 30-year-old left-back Kieran Richardson, winger Charles N'Zogbia, 29, and defender Philippe Senderos, 30, they can leave. (Express and Star)

Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, 23, says former Manchester United keeper Edwin van der Sar was his role model. (NBC Sports)

Former Southampton defender Francis Benali is concerned by reports linking midfielder Victor Wanyama, 24, with Tottenham. (Talksport)

Fulham and Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shahid Khan has dropped any interest in buying Tottenham Hotspur after plans were put in place for an NFL game at Wembley each year. (The Times - subscription required)

Best of social media
Chelsea defender Gary Cahill has revealed the "Zorro" mask he has been wearing in training. Cahill, 29, was punched in the face by goalkeeper Asmir Begovic during the 3-0 defeat at Emirates Marketing Project.(Instagram)

Emirates Marketing Project's Brazilian midfielder Fernando is looking forward to playing alongside £32m signing Nicolas Otamendi, 27. He told the Argentine "it is a pleasure to work by your side once again". (Twitter)

And finally
Pedro's transfer to Chelsea will help secure the future of his boyhood club Raqui San Isidro, who will receive £320,000. (Daily Mirror)

Manchester United's failure to sign the Spain international prompted a fan to hand manager Louis van Gaal a piece of paper with transfer targets and tactical advice. (Metro)

Sky sports journalist, Rob Dorsett, on twitter saying pulis says fazio deal will happen, but that a deal has nothing to do with berahino.

Yeah, right! :-D

Sky sports journalist, Rob Dorsett, on twitter saying pulis says fazio deal will happen, but that a deal has nothing to do with berahino.

Yeah, right! :-D

It might not have anything to do with berahino we wouldn't buy rojo off United and sell them eriksen for being good sports

Reactions: DTA
It might not have anything to do with berahino we wouldn't buy rojo off United and sell them eriksen for being good sports

No, but would we sell them fazio unless we got something in return? We don't really need to sell him.

Some sick skills would be easily as good as what we got, a swap for Townsend would be lovely probably cost about 20 odd mils though

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless poch doesn't want him?

Ossie talked about how much Poch wanted Fazio early last season, IIRC. Granted, I was always sceptical of the likelihood of that given that he evidently wasn't the first or second choice on our list (Musacchio, Moreno and Lovren were all probably higher on that one), but I don't think Fazio was unwanted in the same way that Stambo evidently was.

I really dont think 12m would get him and I'm not sure how much more he is worth.... But would 've fun to watch him for us. What's his stats like? Pass completion, crosses? Chances created? Shot accuracy?

Back