• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

I really dont think 12m would get him and I'm not sure how much more he is worth.... But would 've fun to watch him for us. What's his stats like? Pass completion, crosses? Chances created? Shot accuracy?

I can't quite make up my mind on Bolasie. He can look amazing in some games, but you can forget he is on the pitch other times. I don't watch many palace games, so am not going to profess that I know a lot about him.

His stats don't look too great, but that could just be because he is playing for a weaker team.

Unless poch doesn't want him?

Well, I doubt we'd open the negotiations with WBA saying "our manager would really like to get rid of this player". I can't see him being offered around like that, as there wouldn't be a need to. Did reasonably well last season, played games, haven't made a fuss about anything, so there's no reason for us to flag him, hence no one would know that we're desperate to offload him (if we indeed are). He's obviously a sweetener for the Berahino deal, even though that won't be said by any party publicly.

I think Bolasie would be superb for us. He has improved at each stage throughout the 2 full seasons he has had in the premier league with Palace and would give us exactly what we need over on the right or indeed the left. More end product than Townsend imo and looks more dangerous to me when I watch him in that he makes me sit up ad take notice without believing he is going to run into a dead end or shoot into row z. Has played here in this country for years and is therefore settled and knows what to expect........minimal danger of not settling in. If we could get him and only had to pay around £20m then I think it would be a good deal.

I think Bolasie would be superb for us. He has improved at each stage throughout the 2 full seasons he has had in the premier league with Palace and would give us exactly what we need over on the right or indeed the left. More end product than Townsend imo and looks more dangerous to me when I watch him in that he makes me sit up ad take notice without believing he is going to run into a dead end or shoot into row z. Has played here in this country for years and is therefore settled and knows what to expect........minimal danger of not settling in. If we could get him and only had to pay around £20m then I think it would be a good deal.

that is expensive for a non scoring non assisting attacker....id much rather give Pritchard more of a chance than spend 20 mill on Bolasie. Pritchard has a different skillset but can play that wide left role

that is expensive for a non scoring non assisting attacker....id much rather give Pritchard more of a chance than spend 20 mill on Bolasie. Pritchard has a different skillset but can play that wide left role

Completely agree. Although Bolasie can be fun to watch, he just doesn't have much of an end product. Definitely not worth 20 mill no matter what.

Have to agree, Bolasie looks a flash in the pan player to me and one we do not need.

Former AC Milan star Alexandre Pato is eyeing a move to the Premier League, with Stoke and Sunderland weighing up moves for the Brazilian forward, sources have told ESPN FC.
Pato, 25, is coming to the end of his two-year loan deal at Sao Paulo and his parent club, Corinthians, are ready to sell the 25-year-old.

Corinthians are ready to sell Pato for €10 million (£7.2m) and the player has been offered to a number of Premier League clubs.

Back to Pato. Worth a punt at £7.2m (£5.8m after Levy is done negotiating)?

Former AC Milan star Alexandre Pato is eyeing a move to the Premier League, with Stoke and Sunderland weighing up moves for the Brazilian forward, sources have told ESPN FC.
Pato, 25, is coming to the end of his two-year loan deal at Sao Paulo and his parent club, Corinthians, are ready to sell the 25-year-old.

Corinthians are ready to sell Pato for €10 million (£7.2m) and the player has been offered to a number of Premier League clubs.

At best those sources equals his agent looking for another payday.

I'd take him on a loan with a view to a permanent. But even then I'm not that bothered.

£20m for Bolasie is massively overpriced, even in this market.

Would rather see Pritchard given a go.

The Transfer centre on Sky Sports makes me laugh. Bringing Football manager stats to analyse signings. Just had Yarmolenko as better than Barkley. Yeah sign him up!

How can a player go for medical at a club and then disagree personal terms ?? Surely one of first questions before even a fee between clubs is agreed is how much my client would be earning .. If that's acceptable then by all means go thru the process .. Why bother doing a medical if u know west brim wud be offering less wages than current club . Totally bizarre .. Must be another reason n just spinning line

Putting this together is west brom offer 5m to Spurs without even talking to agent or player , that's nuts for a start .. Does that really happen ?? Fazio must have been taking the tinkle with personal terms cos it can't have been wages .. That's first thing player wants to know

Last edited:
How can a player go for medical at a club and then disagree personal terms ?? Surely one of first questions before even a fee between clubs is agreed is how much my client would be earning .. If that's acceptable then by all means go thru the process .. Why bother doing a medical if u know west brim wud be offering less wages than current club . Totally bizarre .. Must be another reason n just spinning line

personal terms were probably verbally agreed, then the medical took place, and then contracts were supposed to be signed

could be that Fazio just had a change of heart and doesnt want to move to WBrom and used the personal terms as a way out. Maybe another club has come in for him, a better club. Possibly Spanish?

And writing in his column for the Evening Standard, Redknapp says he spoke directly with Edin Hazard - during his time in charge of Spurs - about moving to White Hart Lane.

'Joe Cole was on loan there [in 2012] from Liverpool during that season and he told me he was the best player he had ever played with,' Redknapp says.

'Me and Ian Broomfield, my chief scout, spent most of an afternoon with Hazard and his agent in a very nice hotel trying to convince the boy to come.

'He was keen to move to London and Tottenham was a good fit for him but once you get that far, you then rely on other people to finish it off. In this case, it didn't happen. Money was probably the issue.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3205989/Eden-Hazard-close-joining-Tottenham-Chelsea-money-probably-issue-says-Harry-

who on earth could he be talking about :)

Back