• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

With all that's been said about the club needing to raise its profile to secure adequate sponsorship for the stadium, etc., even though everything else I see and hear tells me Bale is all but gone, I still somehow cling to the hope that Levy is actually just playing Pérez like a fuсking Stradivarius, milking this protracted 'deal' for all the publicity he can get, before telling them to do one next Monday.

=P~ [-o<

They report what they hear, for all you know a deal may have been close several times and you have no idea what prices are genuine. I don't see how they've lied.

You could be right as far as that goes.

But their journalistic standards seem to preclude fact checking. We get irritated about ITK here, but surely news channels, even if just sports ones, should be held to a higher standard.

If they report something, then do the fact checking and report something different, that is not credible journalism. They do seem to run with the faintest fragment of a story as an exclusive, knowing they can back-pedal later as another "exclusive".

A cynic would suggest this is planned.

have been dreaming of a Bale winner at The Emirates since the fixtures were released, obviously rather he stayed but it would be a good farewell should he leave

Apparently Ssn are reporting both ss1 & ss3 are being transmitted to the Bale house hold.

Well if I was watching I'm sure they'd say something like that.

How much do we expect him to have been sold for today then? I see the Telegraph are already talking about a "twist in the tale", but the move is still on.

I'm done. I'm not going to care until next week. f he goes he goes, and if he stays great. But I'm not paying any more attention to this saga until the transfer window closes. #fed_up

I think Bale could have learnt a thing or two from Rooney tonight... yeah yeah he is injured ok

Gary Neville saying that Liverpool and United should not be bullied into selling Suarez or Rooney...oh but they all want Spurs to sell Bale to Madrid though!

100% agree with Gary Neville's comments on the Rooney situation. Exactly why I've said all along we shouldn't sell Bale this season for any price.

Any club that sells a player who they cannont afford to lose and who is under contract is sending out a signal that they are a weak club to be bullied.

100% agree with Gary Neville's comments on the Rooney situation. Exactly why I've said all along we shouldn't sell Bale this season for any price.

Any club that sells a player who they cannont afford to lose and who is under contract is sending out a signal that they are a weak club to be bullied.

Every player has his price.

You really think Levy is sending out signals that we're pushovers? Really?

Back